Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had a dream
08-24-2013, 11:41 PM,
Had a dream

I had a dream last night

in the dream I saw the Rocky Mountains in Colorado

and I heard a voice, and it said these words .....

Dark night is looking down

Evening owl, to be found

Park your car, Begin the quest

But don’t wait long, to find the chest

08-29-2013, 02:46 PM,
Had a dream
Act on it.
08-29-2013, 02:55 PM,
Had a dream
Wow... all I every dream about is a good lookin woman in a bikini. But that will not help me find the chest.
08-30-2013, 07:53 AM,
Had a dream
fire mtn halo,go for it ,let me tell you why ,my dad was smart as they come,he is gone now ,but listen to this,when I was 9 my family drove to California for vacation one night dad got sleepy ,he pulled into a hotel and we went to sleep next thing I heard was time to get up,we all got dressed and was going to eat at the hotel restaurant we could not figure out why it was closed ,dad said we would get something down the road,then I heard a lot of cursing, he woke up and looked at his watch upside down we were only in the hotel 1 hour ,well we finished our vacation,but on the way back we saw something I will never forget ,that same hotel had burned down to the ground ,killing 3 people the very night we stayed there,i heard dad say it must have been an omen that he looked at his watch upside down,cause he never done things like that,so to me your dream must mean something,go for it
08-31-2013, 01:00 AM,
Had a dream
That is one crazy story pidmt. I have long ago given up trying to understand God's plan and all the coincidences, opportunities, chance decisions, best laid plans gone haywire in the most unforeseen manner, poorly thought out plans that worked a champ, and other strange twists and turns that have made up my life so far.
08-31-2013, 09:03 AM,
Had a dream
yea it is, I remember my mother crying as my dad stopped and ask some questions about what happened and when. us kids did not fully understand at the time,it still brings chills to my spine when I think about it
09-11-2013, 08:06 PM,
Had a dream

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Seeker on August 29, 2013, 3:55 pm</b>

Wow... all I every dream about is a good lookin woman in a bikini. But that will not help me find the chest.
</div>

You sure about that? Big Grin
10-09-2013, 09:53 AM,
Had a dream
That is all rather ridiculous, but if you do find it based on an owl dream that couldn't have been made up as you were typing, ill eat my words.
10-09-2013, 10:01 AM,
Had a dream

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Seeker on August 29, 2013, 3:55 pm</b>

</div>

I have that dream too and when the women start to remove the bikini's I always wake up before they do so. Also recently I dreamed that I knew it was a dream so I asked the women to strip and when that began to happen I woke because I did not like the dream.
10-09-2013, 10:22 AM,
Had a dream
Last night I also had a dream. The voice said: What the hell, are you going to stay in bed all day? I woke up to my wife getting ready for work. I better act on it. No, in all seriousness, there is much we don't understand. I would go back to bed and ask for specifics. The only thing that came up with those combos were a piece of art work on Etsy and a Texas state park. Hmmmm