Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EUREKA!!
11-24-2015, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 08:22 PM by fundamental design.)
Star  EUREKA!!
In the spirit of getting the CC family back into the Treasure Beat zone after one of our family members crashed and burned recently I will be presenting one of my best hidden gems. But you'll have to wait for it. Figured I see how it feels to be in another searcher's shoes who have hyped up something big. I think that's noble, walk a few days like others who have hyped up Chase related information and feel the heat like they did. That's thinking outside the box and taking one for the team!

I do feel my information is more compelling than the hidden upside down map that was recently unveiled. No, I don't know where the tc is and have not retrieved it. So, no searcher needs to change their plans on any searches or research. The only thing some searchers might want to change is if you have plans to head out to your local big box store on the morning of Black Friday to get trampled on at the front entrance. My big announcement will be posted in this thread 6am pst on Black Friday. One hint is you might want to camp outside the front door of this thread overnight to get first dibs on the goods. Please don't trample other searchers when you arrive that morning.

There is another searcher involved with this secret announcement and this searcher will be highlighted in the piece. The title of the thread will change when the information is posted that morning. W.D.C will be the first three initials of the new three worded title.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
11-25-2015, 01:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 01:23 AM by Crazy Horse.)
RE: CROWDSOURCE THE TREASURE BEAT
I know who the other searcher is. Your guys are funny when you are together.

You still need a countdown clock? Smile
11-25-2015, 05:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 06:30 AM by fundamental design.)
Excellent work Crazy Horse, I suggest you be the first one to camp outside then to take advantage of your insider knowledge, maybe start now. This guy is trying to bunny his way to the front of the pack when the doors open on the morning of Black Friday. That's the spirit...I applaud that.

A countdown clock would be most welcomed. What a great idea. I'll have to count it down manually until you get one up and running. Thanks Crazy Horse.

Approximately 52 hours left.......
11-25-2015, 09:17 AM,
Under 48 hours.....
11-25-2015, 09:56 AM,
Posts like this make me ill and it's what I hate most about this search. I can only imagine the others who also worry their solve will be the one that's mentioned.
11-25-2015, 10:13 AM,
I don't know crazy...I'm with you. I've worked so hard on this like many and to see what could be my solve blurted out to those who didn't think of it makes me so sick to my stomach. It will now be all that's on my mind during Thanksgiving...
11-25-2015, 10:14 AM,
(11-25-2015, 09:56 AM)admin Wrote: Posts like this make me ill and it's what I hate most about this search. I can only imagine the others who also worry their solve will be the one that's mentioned.

I think he said a gem and not a whole solve so don't puke yet.
11-25-2015, 10:25 AM,
Can't wait to be disappointed.
11-25-2015, 10:26 AM,
We will see what kind of gem. Haven't seen one yet.

I will be sleeping at 6am. Maybe someone will be kind enough to copy the gem and pm it to me... or repost... I am sure this info will be nuked within a few minutes...

I sure wish admin would but a lock on threads so folks can nuke their threads.... it is a pain in the ass and I am about to put CC in the same category as HOD... useless for research if everything gets nuked...

Maybe we could all have a nuke party... yea... lets all nuke everything we posted and all our threads... that way CC will be just as pointless as HOD!!!
--TW
11-25-2015, 11:20 AM,
Can you imagine being the person who figures out the location and gives it away?

I don't understand crowdsourcing when it comes to this. Doesn't that mean people just give up what they believe to people who don't know and first one there gets it?