Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Far To Walk
09-05-2013, 08:10 PM,
Too Far To Walk
Hello all. Sorry I've been away for a while. I've been out on some digs and that's all I focus on when I do that. Oh, how I love archaeology! There's nothing like digging up the past. It gives us answers to a lot of questions.

Did I ever tell you about my favorite uncle? No........? When I was a kid me and the other kids in the neighborhood would go hang out with my favorite uncle. We called him "uncle caveman"' because he lived in a cave. We loved uncle caveman even though he scared us sometimes, and once in a while he would eat one of us.......... Later on we found out he was a bear.
09-05-2013, 10:15 PM,
Too Far To Walk
Nora, I thought you were going to say it turned out to be a clown named Pennywise.

09-30-2013, 10:01 AM,
Too Far To Walk
AMEN, mdavis19. I have read and re read TTOTC and came to the same conclusion that it is more a distraction than anything, a lot of "white noise". Excepting to learn how ff thinks. While I believe the solution is not easy, I think that it is a little easier than most people think!
10-10-2013, 10:34 AM,
Too Far To Walk
The new book is a nice read for those of us who enjoy reading FF and his life stories. As for the quest, I bet you could skip it and be fine. After all he said the poem is enough.

But the new book is very nice and the pictures give us a good look into his life. So if you have the cash laying around, buy it and skip your weekly friday night dinner out and that $60 you saved on an overpriced steak will be better spent on the book.
10-13-2013, 12:37 PM,
Too Far To Walk
Hey there Newbie...Yes, the books are good reading and interesting photos, but there are hints in them that you will find helpful after you've spent months trying to decipher the clues.. Many people have invested a lot of time and money over the last three years in the quest(for me just time so far) and are eager for any new help. Once you've exhausted all your own ideas, any new slant can be useful. Hopefully the chase won't lose it's thrill, as I know it has for some.
12-06-2013, 05:25 AM,
Too Far To Walk
Hello all, I have been studing these posts and I have taking the clues very, very literally and with that have pinpointed a location that lines up perfectly with the clues in the poems. I do not have the books yet but they are both in my near future. I only hope I can get a chance to venture out west this summer to see if I am right.
12-06-2013, 12:28 PM,
Too Far To Walk
Well good luck wiabomb. I do suggest the books. Yes you could find the treasure without the books if you are very lucky. In my opinion the books are needed to figure out how the treasure is hidden and to understand which is the correct place. The poem could match many different locations, but only one if you find the ties the books hint at. Just one opinion amongst many....
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-06-2013, 03:49 PM,
Too Far To Walk
Thanks for the advise deb, however in my searching I found some statements made my ff and although he stated they weren't relevant I took them seriously. With a quick turn to a needed internet page I found the home of Brown. It's way too much of a coincidence it matched up. Perhaps I am wrong but I have that gut feeling. Then again, that feeling also gets me into a lot of trouble
12-06-2013, 06:22 PM,
Too Far To Walk
Always go with your gut. Too many today dont trust their own instincts. I always do.
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-06-2013, 06:31 PM,
Too Far To Walk
I know a lot of people that follow their gut, it's usually the first thing threw the door. [ did I say that out loud?]