Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Far To Walk
12-06-2013, 05:25 AM,
Too Far To Walk
Hello all, I have been studing these posts and I have taking the clues very, very literally and with that have pinpointed a location that lines up perfectly with the clues in the poems. I do not have the books yet but they are both in my near future. I only hope I can get a chance to venture out west this summer to see if I am right.
12-06-2013, 12:28 PM,
Too Far To Walk
Well good luck wiabomb. I do suggest the books. Yes you could find the treasure without the books if you are very lucky. In my opinion the books are needed to figure out how the treasure is hidden and to understand which is the correct place. The poem could match many different locations, but only one if you find the ties the books hint at. Just one opinion amongst many....
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-06-2013, 03:49 PM,
Too Far To Walk
Thanks for the advise deb, however in my searching I found some statements made my ff and although he stated they weren't relevant I took them seriously. With a quick turn to a needed internet page I found the home of Brown. It's way too much of a coincidence it matched up. Perhaps I am wrong but I have that gut feeling. Then again, that feeling also gets me into a lot of trouble
12-06-2013, 06:22 PM,
Too Far To Walk
Always go with your gut. Too many today dont trust their own instincts. I always do.
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-06-2013, 06:31 PM,
Too Far To Walk
I know a lot of people that follow their gut, it's usually the first thing threw the door. [ did I say that out loud?]