Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dear Ricky: Keyword!
12-07-2015, 11:31 PM,
Dear Ricky: Keyword!
Hello Ricky- apparently I missed another lovely thread of yours where you became quite upset with me for pointing out that Project Why did not know the definitions he was discussing while attacking someone for not doing their research. While it was brilliant of you to switch names back to "Ricky" after you had to apparently remove your own entire blog for picking fights you can't hold a candle in as well I must say that this behavior did not come as a suprise to me. It makes complete sense that someone with such poor social skills mixed with most likely just as poor dating skills you must have a lot of built up testosterone with no outlets aside from contributing to the reason you have no better ways to devote your time then creating an entire blog and multiple screen names as well. It also does not suprise me that you are unable to recognise this, to your own detriment, as socially impaired aggressive types such as yourself generally have a skewed view of the world and view themselves as a puppet master and honestly believe people are "playing into their hands". This is not your fault. It's your brains own self defense mechanism taking over to save your heart from realizing the harsh reality of what all of your parents raising you ultimately amounted to a giant ill hearted mean spirited human soul. I wonder if they had at least hoped for more. I can't imagine the disgrace I would personally feel knowing I had produced and raised someone to thrive off trying to hurt others...and not even be good at that anyhow...just a constant laughing stock. How humiliating that must be for a parent. I feel sorry for them as well. but alas...those angry aggressive I'll fitting for any normal Homo-Sapiens shoes must be more difficult for you to wake up and live in every single day than they are for the rest of us to walk the long way around laughing...so please trust me when I say I forgive you. I forgave you when I realized the type of soul you have. You lack character. Those are powerful words right there. I hope you will look in the mirror and remind yourself of this...yet somehow I think you already know and that's where your anger comes from. It breaks my heart to know anyone in this world would choose to live like that...yet if doing it even more allows you to believe you are in control of the situation so be it. You deserve to sleep at night even if it takes complete dissociation of your mind to believe you are someone other than the person your actions have defined you by.

Which brings me to "CONTENTMENT" this just so happens to be the post of mine that upset you. Another place in which both your personality and lack of knowledge have once again failed you such as the patter in all aspects of your latest actions.

I did not post asking about "what the key word is"....actually I posted that that conversation has been discussed over and over and over and that I thought maybe some newer people may not have known that LONG before he said 'only a few are in tight focus of a word that is key"....he had ALREADY SAID Long prior...,
"THE KEY WORD IS CONTENTMENT" those are his words not mine. They are older than the quote that he references people not being focused on it, and anyone who had joined the search since may not have been aware that that was the second comment about a key word...not the first.

My post was merely to let people know that maybe weren't over a year ago or didn't read the ORIGINAL first "6 questions" interview...or people that had forgotton it by the time he said people aren't focusing on it, that if they would like to read it in his words that where they could find it. This was no "theory" of mine and such nothing for you to "debunk" it doesn't take a 90 iq for one to read or remember. No does it take a 90 iq for someone to offer to share things they think others might find helpful. Babies even have this capacity of "reciprocation" and "sharing" long before their IQs are even measurable. I'm not exactly sure what part of you thinks that me telling people where they could locate a quote has any bearing on intelligence. All I did we point at his words. I can only fathom that this incited the same paranoid aggressive behavior that robs you or your own happiness in all of life...which again, I have only compassion for. So I figured maybe you didn't understand since I used a big word like "contentment" however, I ASSURE you- I did NOT do it on purpose to make you make a fool out of yourself....I really just said where you could fin Forrest's words and I'm sorry you weren't able to grasp the concept so here's a great start:

"Hey Ricky, or anyone else that's interested: about a year before forrest mentioned ppl not being focused on a word that's key he firmly said that "the key word is contentment" he followed that statement by saying "once you figure that you you've pretty much well on your way". Since I had forgotten myself if anyone else wants to see it you can go to mysterious writings and look at the very first six questions with forrest. It is under the sixth question I believe."

I hope that helps you get some sleep tonight. You do deserve a fair chance at comprehension even if you try and hide your difficulties in learning anything you don't secretly believe you are "teaching" to your "puppets". Every king of the universe deserves at least that.
12-08-2015, 07:19 AM,
RE: Dear Ricky: Keyword!
(12-07-2015, 11:31 PM)superfly Wrote: Hello Ricky- apparently I missed another lovely thread of yours where you became quite upset with me for pointing out that Project Why did not know the definitions he was discussing while attacking someone for not doing their research. While it was brilliant of you to switch names back to "Ricky" after you had to apparently remove your own entire blog for picking fights you can't hold a candle in as well I must say that this behavior did not come as a suprise to me. It makes complete sense that someone with such poor social skills mixed with most likely just as poor dating skills you must have a lot of built up testosterone with no outlets aside from contributing to the reason you have no better ways to devote your time then creating an entire blog and multiple screen names as well. It also does not suprise me that you are unable to recognise this, to your own detriment, as socially impaired aggressive types such as yourself generally have a skewed view of the world and view themselves as a puppet master and honestly believe people are "playing into their hands". This is not your fault. It's your brains own self defense mechanism taking over to save your heart from realizing the harsh reality of what all of your parents raising you ultimately amounted to a giant ill hearted mean spirited human soul. I wonder if they had at least hoped for more. I can't imagine the disgrace I would personally feel knowing I had produced and raised someone to thrive off trying to hurt others...and not even be good at that anyhow...just a constant laughing stock. How humiliating that must be for a parent. I feel sorry for them as well. but alas...those angry aggressive I'll fitting for any normal Homo-Sapiens shoes must be more difficult for you to wake up and live in every single day than they are for the rest of us to walk the long way around laughing...so please trust me when I say I forgive you. I forgave you when I realized the type of soul you have. You lack character. Those are powerful words right there. I hope you will look in the mirror and remind yourself of this...yet somehow I think you already know and that's where your anger comes from. It breaks my heart to know anyone in this world would choose to live like that...yet if doing it even more allows you to believe you are in control of the situation so be it. You deserve to sleep at night even if it takes complete dissociation of your mind to believe you are someone other than the person your actions have defined you by.

Which brings me to "CONTENTMENT" this just so happens to be the post of mine that upset you. Another place in which both your personality and lack of knowledge have once again failed you such as the patter in all aspects of your latest actions.

I did not post asking about "what the key word is"....actually I posted that that conversation has been discussed over and over and over and that I thought maybe some newer people may not have known that LONG before he said 'only a few are in tight focus of a word that is key"....he had ALREADY SAID Long prior...,
"THE KEY WORD IS CONTENTMENT" those are his words not mine. They are older than the quote that he references people not being focused on it, and anyone who had joined the search since may not have been aware that that was the second comment about a key word...not the first.

My post was merely to let people know that maybe weren't over a year ago or didn't read the ORIGINAL first "6 questions" interview...or people that had forgotton it by the time he said people aren't focusing on it, that if they would like to read it in his words that where they could find it. This was no "theory" of mine and such nothing for you to "debunk" it doesn't take a 90 iq for one to read or remember. No does it take a 90 iq for someone to offer to share things they think others might find helpful. Babies even have this capacity of "reciprocation" and "sharing" long before their IQs are even measurable. I'm not exactly sure what part of you thinks that me telling people where they could locate a quote has any bearing on intelligence. All I did we point at his words. I can only fathom that this incited the same paranoid aggressive behavior that robs you or your own happiness in all of life...which again, I have only compassion for. So I figured maybe you didn't understand since I used a big word like "contentment" however, I ASSURE you- I did NOT do it on purpose to make you make a fool out of yourself....I really just said where you could fin Forrest's words and I'm sorry you weren't able to grasp the concept so here's a great start:

"Hey Ricky, or anyone else that's interested: about a year before forrest mentioned ppl not being focused on a word that's key he firmly said that "the key word is contentment" he followed that statement by saying "once you figure that you you've pretty much well on your way". Since I had forgotten myself if anyone else wants to see it you can go to mysterious writings and look at the very first six questions with forrest. It is under the sixth question I believe."

I hope that helps you get some sleep tonight. You do deserve a fair chance at comprehension even if you try and hide your difficulties in learning anything you don't secretly believe you are "teaching" to your "puppets". Every king of the universe deserves at least that.

Superfly - a word of advice - don't grab the bull by the horns.
Another word of advice, Fenn wouldn't so easily give out the keyword like that. This is supposedly the word that would end the chase and yet you presume that Fenn just tossed it out in a simple riddle.

I guess we all have our opinions. But if you're going to be arrogant with yours, then at least be right about it.
12-08-2015, 10:58 AM,
ffseeker- f said that when people are wrong, not to correct them(or something along that line)
12-08-2015, 11:31 AM,
(12-08-2015, 10:58 AM)emmett Wrote: ffseeker- f said that when people are wrong, not to correct them(or something along that line)

You're right, I had forgotten.

I retract everything I said - contentment is the keyword.
12-08-2015, 12:36 PM,
(12-07-2015, 11:31 PM)superfly Wrote: It makes complete sense that someone with such poor social skills mixed with most likely just as poor dating skills you must have a lot of built up testosterone with no outlets aside from contributing to the reason you have no better ways to devote your time then creating an entire blog and multiple screen names as well.

You just wasted a lot of words for no reason IMO and are you showing any good social skills as well? Forget Ricky and move on because its not worth it.
12-08-2015, 01:02 PM,
(12-08-2015, 07:19 AM)FFSeeker Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 11:31 PM)superfly Wrote: Hello Ricky- apparently I missed another lovely thread of yours where you became quite upset with me for pointing out that Project Why did not know the definitions he was discussing while attacking someone for not doing their research. While it was brilliant of you to switch names back to "Ricky" after you had to apparently remove your own entire blog for picking fights you can't hold a candle in as well I must say that this behavior did not come as a suprise to me. It makes complete sense that someone with such poor social skills mixed with most likely just as poor dating skills you must have a lot of built up testosterone with no outlets aside from contributing to the reason you have no better ways to devote your time then creating an entire blog and multiple screen names as well. It also does not suprise me that you are unable to recognise this, to your own detriment, as socially impaired aggressive types such as yourself generally have a skewed view of the world and view themselves as a puppet master and honestly believe people are "playing into their hands". This is not your fault. It's your brains own self defense mechanism taking over to save your heart from realizing the harsh reality of what all of your parents raising you ultimately amounted to a giant ill hearted mean spirited human soul. I wonder if they had at least hoped for more. I can't imagine the disgrace I would personally feel knowing I had produced and raised someone to thrive off trying to hurt others...and not even be good at that anyhow...just a constant laughing stock. How humiliating that must be for a parent. I feel sorry for them as well. but alas...those angry aggressive I'll fitting for any normal Homo-Sapiens shoes must be more difficult for you to wake up and live in every single day than they are for the rest of us to walk the long way around laughing...so please trust me when I say I forgive you. I forgave you when I realized the type of soul you have. You lack character. Those are powerful words right there. I hope you will look in the mirror and remind yourself of this...yet somehow I think you already know and that's where your anger comes from. It breaks my heart to know anyone in this world would choose to live like that...yet if doing it even more allows you to believe you are in control of the situation so be it. You deserve to sleep at night even if it takes complete dissociation of your mind to believe you are someone other than the person your actions have defined you by.

Another word of advice, Fenn wouldn't so easily give out the keyword like that. This is supposedly the word that would end the chase and yet you presume that Fenn just tossed it out in a simple riddle.

I guess we all have our opinions. But if you're going to be arrogant with yours, then at least be right about it.

Ummmm...I assume in your own arrogance you posted before even looking at it. In fact he DID say that. VER BATUM. Later on he said the quote that confused everyone an ppl didn't remember the first. People lie you are the EXACT reason I thought I'd share where you can read it yourself.

Your welcome for the heads up.
Lmao.

(12-08-2015, 01:02 PM)superfly Wrote:

Ummmm...I assume in your own arrogance you posted before even looking at it. In fact he DID say that. VER BATUM. Later on he said the quote that confused everyone an ppl didn't remember the first. People lie you are the EXACT reason I thought I'd share where you can read it yourself.

No simple riddle at all. He said what it was then a year later or whatever he said only a few focus on it. You are obviously not one of the few since you don't even know and think it doesn't exist. Arrogance gets you nowhere. Sorry if you're intimidated by me sharing it.

Lmao.

** I have provided the quote, the exact place you can find it. Are you having problems reading? What exactly do you feel that it says Mr. Seeker...please humor me. Question 6 or original six questions jenny kiles website. What do you read? Or are you just embarassed you didn't know? Because those are the exact words I the quote in contex that I read. I have to assume you are delusional or just trying to save face if you don't read the same words. Either situation is unfortunate for you and Your reaction to someone offering a place to look at info and be helpful to people is looked on as childish and ignorant.

And your comment that "this is supposedly the word that would end the chase" is BEYOND LAUGHABLE. He said only a few are in right focus....and you are so eager to lick his backside and be some "leader of the chase" that you invent and promote your own quotes. I typed a Ver Batum quote with a link....you altered a quote saying "only a few are in tight focus" to mean "it's the word that will end the chase!!"
Come on now chicken little.....just because it's the most rediculous example of a slippery slope I ever heard shouldn't you at least "pretend" to be more intelligent...like at least READ the link you're claiming doesn't exist? I respected you as an intelligent searcher until this moment...sounds like maybe you're more of a parrot who can't do his own research and scream truth and lie without even investing 2 minutes to read. Total Joke
12-08-2015, 03:35 PM,

Lmao.

No simple riddle at all. He said what it was then a year later or whatever he said only a few focus on it. You are obviously not one of the few since you don't even know and think it doesn't exist. Arrogance gets you nowhere. Sorry if you're intimidated by me sharing it.

Lmao.

** I have provided the quote, the exact place you can find it. Are you having problems reading? What exactly do you feel that it says Mr. Seeker...please humor me. Question 6 or original six questions jenny kiles website. What do you read? Or are you just embarassed you didn't know? Because those are the exact words I the quote in contex that I read. I have to assume you are delusional or just trying to save face if you don't read the same words. Either situation is unfortunate for you and Your reaction to someone offering a place to look at info and be helpful to people is looked on as childish and ignorant.

And your comment that "this is supposedly the word that would end the chase" is BEYOND LAUGHABLE. He said only a few are in right focus....and you are so eager to lick his backside and be some "leader of the chase" that you invent and promote your own quotes. I typed a Ver Batum quote with a link....you altered a quote saying "only a few are in tight focus" to mean "it's the word that will end the chase!!"
Come on now chicken little.....just because it's the most rediculous example of a slippery slope I ever heard shouldn't you at least "pretend" to be more intelligent...like at least READ the link you're claiming doesn't exist? I respected you as an intelligent searcher until this moment...sounds like maybe you're more of a parrot who can't do his own research and scream truth and lie without even investing 2 minutes to read. Total Joke

Replying to a little kid is usually a bad idea, but I just had to because I wanted to see if the post can handle your excessively long rambles.
If we continue we can use up the entire Chasechat storage allocation.

The keyword is a word that will end the chase. But since no one can ever know the word and chest location at the same time, then we're destined to wonder around listening to fools tell us they know the key word.

Look, I expect you to have the chest any moment. So why are you posting on this site when you obviously have it solved. Go and get the chest already.
12-08-2015, 04:18 PM,
Does anyone actually realize that when replying to these long ramblings that you can actually delete the bull between the quotes so not to repost everything that was rambled and rerambled about do you not?
12-08-2015, 05:13 PM,
(12-08-2015, 04:18 PM)Tim Nobody Wrote: Does anyone actually realize that when replying to these long ramblings that you can actually delete the bull between the quotes so not to repost everything that was rambled and rerambled about do you not?

I normally start a brand new post to avoid the baggage, but I wanted to see how long a post can get and Superfly is a perfect rambler to help me measure it.
12-08-2015, 05:28 PM,
(12-08-2015, 05:13 PM)FFSeeker Wrote:
(12-08-2015, 04:18 PM)Tim Nobody Wrote: Does anyone actually realize that when replying to these long ramblings that you can actually delete the bull between the quotes so not to repost everything that was rambled and rerambled about do you not?

I normally start a brand new post to avoid the baggage, but I wanted to see how long a post can get and Superfly is a perfect rambler to help me measure it.

Your claim is that forrest did not say the key word is contentment. I claim he did and it's on 6 questions with Jenny Kile and question number six. Anyone that chooses to see who's right and who's acting like a child has all the tools to do so. It's a public blog and everyone is welcome to look it up and see for themselves that you are lying, I am telling the truth, as can judge our credibility and intelligence accordingly. I shared a fact. It's true. You embarassed yourself, tried to lie so people wouldn't believe it and then resorted to name calling when caught with your pants down. Everyone can see it- you can't hide the truth and anyone that cares will look at Jenny's site. You can't stop them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ricky, mdavis and others may appreciate this. Beavertooth 1 1,220 08-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
Wink Dear RO/RN romeofoxtrot 12 6,056 07-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  This is for Ricky, et al Beavertooth 1 1,287 04-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Ricky and others.. Hammertime 13 5,090 03-30-2016, 02:33 PM
Last Post: CaptainChaos
  keyword= solved superfly 6 3,930 12-07-2015, 12:02 AM
Last Post: superfly
  Who & Ricky Thread Ricky Nowak 12 3,645 07-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Last Post: deb