Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to chase chat
01-27-2016, 09:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2016, 09:24 PM by The Count.)
New to chase chat
I'm new to chase chat, just registered. It looks like there's a lot of good info, discussion and people here. I've been in the chase for about six months now and have been on a few BOTG searches. I've had the opportunity to meet Forrest and Del, they are great guys. I've spent a few decades living in Colorado and know a lot about that state and I don't think the chest is in that state. I've posted some on Del's site and I go by the same name. I recognize a lot of other names from his site. I plan on being active in the chase until the chest is found just not sure how meny searches I will be able to go on since I moved from the rockies. I post old ideas that Ive had and don't usually disclose my recent theory. I generally use logic and some imagination in most my ideas. I have a feeling I will enjoy my time here.

Young boy "Teacher, who wrote the history books?"

Teacher "well the humans of the past, young boy"

Young boy "how do we know they got it right?"

Teacher "because they are adults and adults would never lie about the past to benefit themselves "

Young boy "so what your saying is if one of these historains got it wrong then this history book is just fiction?"

Teacher "no, young boy history is what we say it is and that just how it is"

Young boy "could there be another way to know its true, like something physical they left behind?"

Teacher" well there are archaeologists who dig up things but they just make guesses by what they find"

Young boy "so in the ground is history and I can dig it up? That seems more real then what some guy remembers of the past."

Teacher "no, young boy everything in the history books now will be there for generations to come and its all real and true!"

Young boy "but if I can dig up something that they left behind that might be different then what history says wouldn't that make this history book part fiction?"

Teacher "listing young boy, if you don't remember what is in the history book then you will fail the test!"

Young boy "but what if I don't remember it right? Would I just be remembering what someone else remembered? Seems like a lot could get lost or changed?" but what's in the ground to dig up will never change."

Teacher "you ask too many questions just do and believe what you are told!"

Young boy" I want to be an archaeologists!"

(12-31-1969, 07:00 PM)The Count Wrote: Being rebellious against a teacher is fun just like the difference of the 2 squared and the square root of 2

I'm starting to think the title of this thread is misleading.
01-28-2016, 09:03 PM,
RE: New to chase chat
Welcome to the chase Count....Enjoy yourself...Don't take criticism too personal...Don't dish out what you can't handle either...A ready wit is welcome and a good laugh is appreciated by most... Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to chase chat Eric4Gold 2 180 06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Eric4Gold