Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you hold my cup of KoolAid? Im feeling sick....
12-11-2013, 11:07 PM,
removed
12-11-2013, 11:18 PM,
I'm a koolaid drinker! No kidding. I think if your getting bummed out you haven't found WWWH. Do what Forrest says, start at the beginning. How many roads go north from SF? Come on man. There's like 2. Really Ricky? Don't make us pull out Yoda on you. I don't believe... "That is why you fail."
12-11-2013, 11:33 PM,
12-11-2013, 11:48 PM,
Every time I go out I'm sure I'm going to find it. I guess if I wasn't I probably wouldn't go or I might go anyway, It's pretty fun. Do you think Forrest found an arrowhead every time he went out? Do you think he sold an O'Keeffe to everyone who walked in the door?
12-12-2013, 12:06 AM,
Ricky go with his words. Listen well to the last two book signing/interviews in Santa Fe and Taos. He gave great hints on some of the things to be looking for.

Its not too hard to figure out where his interests lie. When you see him talking and check into his background he talks alot about history, literature, art, artifacts, storytelling and fishing.

Ricky, good luck on your search. Dont get discouraged.

This is my last post trying to get the word past all those who choose to go with not listening to him, questioning his motives, questioning his integrity and methods. I

gave it my best shot. By the way everyone, he does read the blogs and he sees all of it. If it depresses me this much, imagine how it makes him feel.

Peace.
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-12-2013, 06:03 AM,
Some folks say failure and doubt are foundations for success. And a person should not change their constitution because someone else suggest to do so. Faith doesn't have to be blind?

James E. Hawkins
12-12-2013, 06:12 AM,
Deb I feel ya...please don't stop...I not only hear you I follow most of your post...I think the world of you, stephanie, dal...Rick and everyone.

deb We appreciate you!
12-12-2013, 07:23 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from ricky nowak on December 11, 2013, 2:17 pm</b>

Full Disclosure... I do believe Mr. Fenn and wish him the very best. I don't really want to go into my abandon all hope moments(maybe at a later date).
</div>

Deb... I think we are on the same page.

Jim... I think Deb meant that she was ready to move away from this thread. I'm more than ready. I started it so I feel some responsibility to clarify.
12-12-2013, 08:18 AM,
Jim, I will be around. I just am done trying to convince people that there is a very important message to be found in the book. Listen well everyone. Be kind to one another.

Peace
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-12-2013, 08:44 AM,