Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late introduction
02-03-2016, 10:37 PM,
Late introduction
I seem to have skipped this part and dove headfirst into the Randy search trying to help out.

I have only been in the hunt for a few months since I saw the Destination Unknown show and took the bait hook, line and sinker. Since all our kids are grown now my wife and I are suffering the empty nest syndrome and this hunting stuff looked like a great way for us to do something together. We haven't been on any searches yet since we started in the winter and the wife is not sure any million dollar treasure will actually be worth the cold. I am concentrating on New Mexico for now, mostly because I live in Farmington NM and it is close but also because I am discovering so much about New Mexico that I have just never payed attention to. And that was Mr. Fenn's intention in the first place.

Happy (and safe) hunting.
02-04-2016, 02:38 AM,
RE: Late introduction
(02-03-2016, 10:37 PM)Tars-1 Wrote: I seem to have skipped this part and dove headfirst into the Randy search trying to help out.

I have only been in the hunt for a few months since I saw the Destination Unknown show and took the bait hook, line and sinker. Since all our kids are grown now my wife and I are suffering the empty nest syndrome and this hunting stuff looked like a great way for us to do something together. We haven't been on any searches yet since we started in the winter and the wife is not sure any million dollar treasure will actually be worth the cold. I am concentrating on New Mexico for now, mostly because I live in Farmington NM and it is close but also because I am discovering so much about New Mexico that I have just never payed attention to. And that was Mr. Fenn's intention in the first place.

Happy (and safe) hunting.
Tars,

Good to have you on board. I bet you'll be hooked on this puzzle like the rest of us... Lots of smarts on this forum so you'll have to sharpen your pencil.
02-04-2016, 07:02 AM,
RE: Late introduction
Welcome, Tars. You sure live in a pretty state. We were traveling there from MO well before the Chase ever started.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, My introduction Aquaholic 4 555 03-30-2014, 05:49 PM
Last Post: samsmith
  Introduction garygalleher 2 324 11-17-2013, 09:44 PM
Last Post: duncan
  Sid n Charley - Fashionably Late SidnCharley 2 313 09-18-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: admin