Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you found the TREASURE - now what?
06-11-2013, 01:48 PM,
Rick,

You look like Indiana Jones! You have a lot of experience - I would like to hear more about your thoughts and experiences. Perhaps keeping this to one's self is the way to go. I have been leaning that way since there is too much risk in disclosing. No need to hold hands - just looking for a plan that makes sense, sometimes you have to be rational and can't have everything.

Your claims are cryptic not sure who you were referring to as a psychopath ... are you talking this chase or a previous adventure?

The Wolf
06-11-2013, 01:52 PM,
While I agree with Rick that the way to have the most security in keeping the treasure is to not even tell Forrest....I just couldn't do it. I make quite a lot of wrong decisions based on feelings and my own morals....but I just can't help it. I would have to tell him.

Stephanie
06-11-2013, 02:43 PM,
Rick,

Didn't you post you were going out hunting? Can't find that post - perhaps it was deleted -

Stephanie - Do you know the details?
06-11-2013, 03:32 PM,
Remove , thanksSmile

06-11-2013, 04:00 PM,
Rick,

You are a very interesting man (read some of your past posts)... maybe you should do beer commercials!

Your first post was cryptic to me as the only art I am interested in - is wildlife - you know Robert Bates! Well ok I did find "The Scream" interesting but that is only because one of son's painted a very good copy of it in grade seven for a school project.

I now recognize your post that was deleted - you referred to a mystical connection of Fenn with the finder. Very interesting question and I too would like to know the answer to that. Should be simple enough to answer.

I could not figure out what you meant by everyone can leave except the one with the umbrella (or something to that effect)... care to elaborate?

I would like to know how you would set up another treasure hunt to keep the myth going. That would be interesting. I believe you have said that before - correct?
06-11-2013, 04:25 PM,
The Wolf...details for one? Maybe I missed something.

This is an interesting thread. I would love to team up with someone else, but I have trust issues. It would be so nice to bounce ideas off someone that had a similar mindset....but then you run the risk of them searching without you or giving those ideas to someone else. So right now I just have my husband who pretends to listen lol.
06-11-2013, 04:37 PM,
Stephanie,

Trust issues - what trust issues? Didn't you just have an open invite to meet Desertphile and he kills people for a living not to mention what he does to deer!!!! LOL I guess maybe trust is a relative thing.

The Wolf
06-11-2013, 05:22 PM,
LOL Wolf, Trust issues where if you divulge all your ideas with someone and then they go find it without you.
06-11-2013, 05:44 PM,
Stephanie,

HA HA. I thought thats what you were referring to but couldn't resist.

I don't think anyone would do that if you got to know them well. Not sure why anyone would do that as there is enough to share. Usually you can tell by the way they individuals post. Dal, Tim and that Guy who took the Peacemaker out for a drive for instance - all seems like a very trustworthy individuals based on their actions.

The Wolf
06-11-2013, 05:46 PM,
Remove, thanksSmile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would you do with the treasure if you found it? Silentfauxfox 13 3,964 03-10-2016, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Schatzjager