Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you found the TREASURE - now what?
06-11-2013, 07:14 PM,
Remove, thanksSmile
06-11-2013, 07:24 PM,
He has two grandsons. Did you see the photo of his arrowhead?
06-11-2013, 07:36 PM,
Remove, thanksSmile

06-11-2013, 08:10 PM,
So if he's having a hard time and he's a professional puzzle figure outter....I wonder how someone will be able to figure it out.
06-11-2013, 08:20 PM,
I am surprised to hear that as well. Perhaps it is because this puzzle is meant to be solved by going into the woods. It can't be entirely solved by sitting at home analyzing although you can get close. I certainly learned a lot about blazes from going out doors. Certainly can't do that from a distance.
06-11-2013, 08:28 PM,
Remove, thanksSmile

06-11-2013, 08:33 PM,
Remove, thanksSmile
06-11-2013, 08:47 PM,
This Doc guy seems like an interesting Fella. I wish him good luck! Yes, I agree, one must understand this poem was not meant to be easy - if it was then it would have been solved shortly after announcement. After my latest adventure, I certainly have a feel for how complex, clever yet straightforward the solution is. Time will tell.

The Wolf
06-11-2013, 08:55 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
Wolf one can have application like going out the other can have theory. One needs both application and theory in my opinion to solve this.

Funny dealing with college grads they all have theories and no application.
</div>

Rick,

You are bang on with that statement. A combination of application and theory is required. No one has succeeded to date because they use only one. Tony is close but he lets his imagination get the best of him. He of all people will be the most disappointed when the solution is finally announced.

The Wolf
06-11-2013, 09:15 PM,
Remove, thanksSmile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would you do with the treasure if you found it? Silentfauxfox 11 4,985 03-10-2016, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Schatzjager