Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fenn and the Two Trips from the Car Statement......
08-15-2016, 06:31 AM,
RE: Fenn and the Two Trips from the Car Statement......
(08-15-2016, 04:57 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @DaisyMae - I finally found the quote you asked about ... where FF carried the treasure first, then the chest. Go to the thread "Whered That Old Man Go". Read all about it at the beginning.

On the May 29, 2015, KVSF podcast/Compliments of Halogetter:
"It was heavy enough that I took two trips to hide it. I took the gold in one time and I took the treasure chest in the second time."

This is a point of extreme interest to me because FF stated the very opposite on one of his new videos at hoD. Said he took the chest, then the treasure. So which is it?

Here's my issue. I do NOT expect FF to be a robot ... however I do expect him to be accurate. We searchers have invested our time, $$$, & 6 years of effort on the Chase. I would like to think that FF is being truthful ... but the truth shouldn't change. Should it?

I expect him to be old. So if he confuses a few things, I can live with it. My Dad is 78 and forgets the small stuff, but then he will reel of the specs for something from 50 years ago.

I'd like to think it's because they filled up the space in their brain and need to forget something so they can learn anything new. Fenn gets 50 emails a day of information and I bet his brain his full, so somethings gotta go.
08-15-2016, 07:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-15-2016, 07:30 AM by DaisyMae.)
Fenn and the Two Trips from the Car Statement......
(08-15-2016, 04:57 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @DaisyMae - I finally found the quote you asked about ... where FF carried the treasure first, then the chest. Go to the thread "Whered That Old Man Go". Read all about it at the beginning.

"It was heavy enough that I took two trips to hide it. I took the gold in one time and I took the treasure chest in the second time."

This is a point of extreme interest to me because FF stated the very opposite on one of his new videos at hoD. Said he took the chest, then the treasure. So which is it?

Here's my issue. I do NOT expect FF to be a robot ... however I do expect him to be accurate. We searchers have invested our time, $$$, & 6 years of effort on the Chase. I would like to think that FF is being truthful ... but the truth shouldn't change. Should it?

Thank you so much Becky. I'm going to have to think about this for a while but some reason I'm immediately drawn to an interpretation of a repeated step or process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
08-15-2016, 07:47 AM,
(08-15-2016, 07:29 AM)DaisyMae Wrote:

Thank you so much Becky. I'm going to have to think about this for a while but some reason I'm immediately drawn to an interpretation of a repeated step or process.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Daisy Mae, I like that approach of yours. This is even better for it is a repeated aberration for recently he repeated this except he reversed the order - chest first followed by contents.

08-15-2016, 08:18 AM,
(08-15-2016, 06:40 AM)northbynorthwest Wrote: Putting aside any contradictory remarks by FF for a moment -- It would seem to make sense to first carry the gold/jewels since they were (are) worth considerably more than the chest. I would have been concerned, however remotely, if I were the one doing the hiding, about the possibility of my vehicle being broken into while on the first "trek" to the hiding place. Therefore, it likely makes sense to carry the more valuable "load" first.

^^That
08-15-2016, 10:11 AM,
All speculation and I wonder if he fell when he tripped twice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linda Bilyeu's Statement Larsonist 131 39,447 03-21-2016, 04:54 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  2 trips from car/ 2 sites? LostFound 6 2,874 02-26-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: romeofoxtrot
  How many trips left in 2015? LostFound 16 3,962 09-22-2015, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Retired Postmaster
  How to save money on trips admin 28 3,218 11-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: admin