Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DID YOU FIND ANY CLUES IN THE BOOK
09-14-2013, 12:44 PM,
I found plenty of clues in it ,did anyone else
09-14-2013, 12:48 PM,
I will give 1 example cody the buffalo ,this is the emblem of the dept of interior
09-14-2013, 12:53 PM,
Yes, I found many. I heard someone say something about the two old border biddies and I liked how that might be a clue as to how many state borders you need to cross. I like the ghost comment, the idea something is spelled wrong...those go to one of the solves I've worked on along with the biddies.
09-14-2013, 12:56 PM,
I got that answer to but it would make things wide open,if you think you will get it to
09-14-2013, 01:00 PM,
OOH, OOH, me too. "Tea With Olga", why three colors of tea rather than names(Pekoe, Darjeeling, Earl Grey, etc.) Wewy, Wewy, intewesting...hmmmmm.

sam
09-14-2013, 01:04 PM,
yes, red,green, black,tea
09-14-2013, 01:07 PM,
He mentions lots of colors

Red, Green, Black, White, Purple, Yellow, Blue...hmm, kind of reminds me of a rainbow....I like how someone said COLORado. That would be two borders from Texas and it's in the middle too...and heck, now it's water high...ok, probably not a time to be funny about that.
09-14-2013, 01:08 PM,
what about fenns BB gun sights being off just a litte,anyone figured that out?
09-14-2013, 01:10 PM,
yes rainbows appear when you do it but not colorado
09-14-2013, 01:20 PM,
what about saltpeter any one got the answer,its important or he would not just throw that out there.