Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DID YOU FIND ANY CLUES IN THE BOOK
03-20-2015, 06:47 PM,
DID YOU FIND ANY CLUES IN THE BOOK
Library has to find it and get it from another library. None in my state have it.

03-10-2016, 06:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 06:37 PM by musstag.)
RE: DID YOU FIND ANY CLUES IN THE BOOK
We need to list some possible hints.
Imho,
mention of Robert Redford, outlaw trails.
Trash can TIME (whew we've sure wasted plenty of it)
Old lunch-bucket lady
Fire escape slide
Pictures, But never mention childhood pony Silver
Lack of CO stories, good or bad?
???
03-11-2016, 09:59 PM,
Deliberately = consciously and intentionally; on purpose:

So the hints were not put in the book on purpose, to be hints, they occur in telling his story. Fair enough?
03-27-2016, 01:40 AM,
My solve comes in about one month, so I do not want to say too many things about clues I find- but I find them. I see two that work with my solve- but if my solve is wrong then I guess I imagine the clues. I agree with you Musstaq. I am afraid to say that I my solve took less than 3 hours- but I check, and check again- and check again. I do this without looking at anyone else work or comments (including FF). Then I buy FF's book and I check all the comments- and all of it strengthens my solve. So, I plan a trip to US and see if I am correct. We will see!
03-29-2016, 06:32 PM,
(09-14-2013, 01:20 PM)pidmt Wrote: what about saltpeter any one got the answer,its important or he would not just throw that out there.
That makes you impatient or is in impotent. Maybe this is why his spot has purple in his rainbow
04-15-2016, 07:38 PM,
Yes! I find new hints sprinkled throughout the book every time I re-read it. With FF as a (the) master storyteller, everything is a candidate. That's why turquoise is in the rainbow in my solve. Answering "why?" and determining whether it fits the poem's Atlas is the hard part. Curiosity is key to the chase. imho
04-15-2016, 07:41 PM,
Turquoise in the bracelet too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
05-25-2017, 01:30 AM,
Bump.

down with the evil twin