Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DID YOU FIND ANY CLUES IN THE BOOK
09-14-2013, 03:33 PM,
will talk soon when im at my spot Monday they have a computer there at my hotel I can post from there,you however please research that area it revealed the HOB TO ME last time I was looking for the wrong blaze.i hope I got it right now
09-14-2013, 03:34 PM,
what did you think
09-14-2013, 03:36 PM,
I just know where your going...seems interesting and seems like a fun place just to go. I've never been near there that I know of though. Be safe.
09-14-2013, 03:55 PM,
His Spanish teacher is one huge clue for me. There's this line: Her mouth was moving in fast cadence with her choppy steps and it was obvious that rage had found a home. There he's describing white water. But there is a far bigger clue than that related to her. It's more of a run me over with a truck sort of clue.

09-14-2013, 04:15 PM,
No.
09-14-2013, 04:18 PM,
The Rio grande has rapids and has something...think it's a type of rapid that's called Olive or something...and there's also something where the water mixes with aluminum like the grave marker. I looked into that at one time because of the "put in"
09-14-2013, 04:27 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on September 14, 2013, 2:58 pm</b>

no BB guns don't use gunpowder.but how he had to aim his BB gun slightly to the right is a clue
</div>

why do you say the slightly to the right, i don't see that in the book. is that the meaning of offset?

if it was to the right, that would a be a big clue imo

09-14-2013, 04:33 PM,
I found zero population important too. Also, tubbs and recluse spider which he mentioned in one of the emails.
09-14-2013, 04:37 PM,
Pidmt-

Saltpeter, or potassium nitrate, especially in that day and age with the men sitting around the campfire, was considered to inhibit sexuality. They wanted these guys to focus on male camaraderie, sing songs of stout-hearted men ( not stout something else ). It was believed to be used throughout the military to keep the men focused. Also was used in TNT. This is certainly something that an old-timer from the military like Forrest might say. I've never felt that it was significant.

SYand42lbsHeavier,

Halogetter

09-14-2013, 04:39 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from John Brown on September 14, 2013, 4:55 pm</b>

His Spanish teacher is one huge clue for me. There's this line: Her mouth was moving in fast cadence with her choppy steps and it was obvious that rage had found a home. There he's describing white water. But there is a far bigger clue than that related to her. It's more of a run me over with a truck sort of clue.

</div>

Bravo in spanish can mean Brave, fierce, angry , wild, rough

http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/bravo