Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncertain "what if"
03-07-2016, 01:28 PM,
Uncertain "what if"
What if Mr. Fenn's uncertain knowledge not yet considered references the same issue? Perhaps the context surrounding both quotes needs another look for a similarity or whatever. Just a thought. IMO the subtleties found in this chase might clinch it for the one who finds the chest.

Liv42dy
03-07-2016, 04:24 PM,
RE: Uncertain "what if"
(03-07-2016, 01:28 PM)liv42dy Wrote: What if Mr. Fenn's uncertain knowledge not yet considered references the same issue? Perhaps the context surrounding both quotes needs another look for a similarity or whatever. Just a thought. IMO the subtleties found in this chase might clinch it for the one who finds the chest.

Liv42dy

My take is that the most recent post (what ifs) is a pointed response to a searcher either underestimating Forrest or the searcher overestimating himself. The context being unknown comments in one of many possible threads.

The "uncertain knowledge" response was to Jenny's six questions of 2015 (I think). The context there was open-ended. Forrest seemed to want to point out to everybody that nobody had figured out something about one of the clues.

And over at Dal's they had recently re-started the topic of one of the clues-- The Blaze. Maybe something there...

Nice thinking, Liv.
03-07-2016, 08:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2016, 08:53 PM by muset.)
RE: Uncertain "what if"
(03-07-2016, 08:24 PM)NTMI Wrote: I tended to Mafirst1 over the weekend after surgery on her left thumb. She was still coming off the anesthesia and such so I asked her the first thing that came to her mind when I said "what if". You know what she said? She said "If you've been wise and found the blaze" and followed it up with "If you are brave and in the wood...".

And then we laughed out loud together. Those pipsqueaks over at HOD aren't listening very good, are they? Tongue-in-cheek, everyone.

Brilliant! The two ifs required to find the chest. Maybe they be clues 8 and 9... no wait... 7 and 9.

There are a couple of will-bees in there too.