Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As I have gone aone in ---> THERE
04-11-2016, 10:13 PM,
RE: As I have gone aone in ---> THERE
(04-11-2016, 03:17 PM)Seannm Wrote: All,

Come on guys, THINK! Forrest has told us all before where "in there" is do your research. Read the line again and again. You learn nothing if i tell you the answer, you must come to the conclusion on your own.

"Give a man a fish...."

Seannm

What if?...It isn't f that is talking in the first stanza?... There is that possibility that must be considered and kept open in one's mind...It could be another entity, animate or inanimate...Could change the entire meaning of a few lines...

The most fun part of solving the poem is in the choices we make in deciphering the poem and where they may lead...There are many to consider, that's for certain...Consider wisely each and every rabbit hole.... Smile
06-07-2016, 01:34 AM,
As I have gone aone in ---> THERE
(03-26-2016, 04:17 PM)decall Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 01:37 PM)Wonderstrike Wrote: There is in northern New Mexico. 100.1% sure
So what do you have?
Nothing screams nm in the first line... no nm.... riches new and old, sure.

Decall. It's Wonderstrike from Texas. I've broken the 1st and 4th. 1st is easy hard. 4th is SAVAGE.

Eternal Order of Privateers
EST. 1607
10-03-2016, 04:13 PM,
(06-07-2016, 01:34 AM)EternalOrder Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 04:17 PM)decall Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 01:37 PM)Wonderstrike Wrote: There is in northern New Mexico. 100.1% sure
So what do you have?
Nothing screams nm in the first line... no nm.... riches new and old, sure.

Decall. It's Wonderstrike from Texas. I've broken the 1st and 4th. 1st is easy hard. 4th is SAVAGE.

Eternal Order of Privateers
EST. 1607
by saying you've broken the 1st and 4th, what do you mean? and what do u mean by :There's on in nm 100.1" sure?
10-09-2016, 09:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2016, 10:00 AM by cynthia.)
(04-09-2016, 06:46 AM)James Perotti Wrote: I always thought "alone" was Solo, nm. from there go to WWWH.

I used to think "alone" and "As I have gone alone" meant Solo-man (man = Forrest) Springs. Searched that area extensively. Could not find treasure chest so moved on. I also liked your idea of Solo, NM. I couldn't make that work either but it doesn't mean you are wrong.

(03-29-2016, 01:31 PM)pconnors Wrote:

I've been leaning that way recently. Specifically, the area of Valle Vidal. It was part of the Maxwell land grant, and was EXTENSIVELY mined (Riches Old), and 500,000+ acres right next to the Valle is owned by Ted Turner (Riches New).

It's also the Valle Vidal, which means "Valley of Life". In my mind, death is the "Valley of Life", so it would make sense for Fenn to go "Alone in there" since we all end up dying alone.

I've been leaning that way recently. Specifically, the area of Valle Vidal. It was part of the Maxwell land grant, and was EXTENSIVELY mined (Riches Old), and 500,000+ acres right next to the Valle is owned by Ted Turner (Riches New).

It's also the Valle Vidal, which means "Valley of Life". In my mind, death is the "Valley of Life", so it would make sense for Fenn to go "Alone in there" since we all end up dying alone.

Yep, I think the Valle Vidal is a great location but now we have to narrow done the exact spot. Some of the best fly-fishing in the state is in that area. Plus Forrest told me he has been to Vermejo Ranch (Ted Turner's property...I can't remember if he was there to hunt or fish) and it was one of the few times he ever got lost. So we know he has been there! Vermejo is also a color of Brown.
10-12-2016, 04:50 PM,
(10-09-2016, 09:55 AM)cynthia Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 06:46 AM)James Perotti Wrote: I always thought "alone" was Solo, nm. from there go to WWWH.

I used to think "alone" and "As I have gone alone" meant Solo-man (man = Forrest) Springs. Searched that area extensively. Could not find treasure chest so moved on. I also liked your idea of Solo, NM. I couldn't make that work either but it doesn't mean you are wrong.

Yep, I think the Valle Vidal is a great location but now we have to narrow done the exact spot. Some of the best fly-fishing in the state is in that area. Plus Forrest told me he has been to Vermejo Ranch (Ted Turner's property...I can't remember if he was there to hunt or fish) and it was one of the few times he ever got lost. So we know he has been there! Vermejo is also a color of Brown.

I've thought alone was solo, too, and now I believe it more than ever with his most recent couple of weekly words about leaving your pal in the car. He talks a lot about his vehicles/planes having one or two seats.

Now I think you're going to have to squeeze into a place no one else can fit...underneath something...
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-12-2016, 05:50 PM,
(10-12-2016, 04:50 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 09:55 AM)cynthia Wrote:

I've thought alone was solo, too, and now I believe it more than ever with his most recent couple of weekly words about leaving your pal in the car. He talks a lot about his vehicles/planes having one or two seats.

Now I think you're going to have to squeeze into a place no one else can fit...underneath something...

Well let me help you narrow it down by posting a picture of Soloman Springs. Unless this is not a structure and you want to look inside. I climbed over the fence and did just that...2 years ago. No treasure chest found.

[Image: soloman%20spring-M.jpg]
12-10-2016, 12:03 AM,
I also think northern NM for lots and lots of reasons. I'll post a few here from my actual solution. If you want more, lemme know. Seems I've hit some nerves at HoD with translations of words think are Llaves to me, and SURELY he wrote the book and poem in English, even needed a translator for an interview, so that HAS to be evidence that ONLY English will work... Anyway...

The question was something like "whaddaya got that suggests NM?"

Canjilon rhymes with "gone alone", like Canjilon Creek. But also, an untipped waiter is a garçon, and that rhymes with Carson, as in Carson National Forest. Alternatively, "gone alone in there" is "ido solo allí". An alley is also gypsum marble, where you might find this in an Arroyo de Yeso. It's also where a certain artist friend wanted to leave a painting, in an alley. Probably no magical Gypsies, though, in the charming Land of Enchantment. And while he did say to read his poem over and over and over, I might think something instead like arriba y arriba y arriba (Rio Arriba County).
12-26-2016, 09:01 PM,
There is not a physical tangible thing. And I have solved that much and it's getting easier since I already had HOB and other aberrations.
12-31-2016, 12:06 AM,
Agree etymology of 'arriba' has some great connections here. Also, of the 4 states associated with the Chase, one really has "me" in the middle -- New Mexico. All the earthquake references remind me of places where there were man-made quakes (usually due to drilling big containment wells for industrial waste). I think there are some of those (in)famous places in New Mexico & Colorado.