Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ideas for WWWH
04-12-2016, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2016, 10:20 AM by Kent D.)
New Ideas for WWWH
All,

To me the traditional thinking that WWWH refers to a hot spring or confluence of rivers or trout waters all have their own level of appeal. And as we all know lead to almost an infinite number of solutions that all fall within the parameters articulated by FF.

Consider the possibility that WWWH stands for something other than a physical location.

Actually my solve starts in of all places Doylestown Pa. in the year 1820.

I should say one of my solves.

I am not off my rocker, just attacking the problem/ poem from a different perspective.

Later

My logic was linked to a quote on display at Ft Union. from a very influential person in NM history. His POB and DOB are above and in my opinion his initials are just not a coincidental occurrence in the Poem.

My solve uses this to project one axis of intersect.
04-17-2016, 06:24 PM,
RE: New Ideas for WWWH
Another option for WWWH would be the freezing point of water or 32 degrees F.
A latitude of 32 degrees = the Texas / New Mexico border.

Another possibile starting point.

Any thoughts?
04-20-2016, 12:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2016, 12:21 AM by Beavertooth.)
W.W.H. Davis (General) is an interesting twist, but seems far afield. Even if he did write about "The alpha and the omega of the revolution".
04-20-2016, 08:38 PM,
(04-20-2016, 12:18 AM)Beavertooth Wrote: W.W.H. Davis (General) is an interesting twist, but seems far afield. Even if he did write about "The alpha and the omega of the revolution".

Try El Gringo: http://www.library.arizona.edu/exhibits/swetc/elgr/
05-06-2016, 07:05 PM,
Anyone have FF email address?
06-07-2016, 01:35 AM,
New Ideas for WWWH
(05-06-2016, 07:05 PM)Kent D Wrote: Anyone have FF email address?

ForrestFenn@ gmail

Eternal Order of Privateers
EST. 1607