Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years...no consensus
04-23-2016, 12:42 PM,
RE: 5 years...no consensus
(04-23-2016, 12:27 PM)Ricky Nowak Wrote: It's almost like you where in the military............You need to function in a group.

Buddy is the same way, he has 10 shovels so when he starts digging at his place everyone can show up and help him to dig........

Until then Buddy doesn't digSmile

The thing is I don't play Buddie's game...............

Like the guy, I have no need to be a group BuddySmile
Never was a matter of need. Sometimes things are for entertainment. Other times its more. What would have been begun for fun, turns out otherwise.

I have my solve, not someone elses. All that was needed was an extra bit of motivation. Best thing for me is when someone says it cant be done. Thats the best. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The consensus question AccountAtAGlance 12 1,946 01-13-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: FennMaster
  What was the general consensus on this object? true north 38 10,514 04-15-2015, 10:05 AM
Last Post: boomergirl