Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The "Intentional Unintended" Clue
11-02-2013, 08:23 PM,
As with every other clue he has given, I believe I found the clue. I believe it has a double meaning again, one of the meanings is it was an unintentional clue, the other....well go ahead figure it out and I won't tell you it is on page......sorry lost my train of thought.
11-02-2013, 08:37 PM,
Hey DNA...No need for the page number, just give the page numbers before and after and I'll see if I can't figure it out! Smile Smile
11-02-2013, 09:02 PM,
alright samsmith here goes it is after pa and bef page . Sorry just havin fun!!! I am just another treasure hunter who claims they know the answers but I don't have the elusive chest. It has been moved 23 times.
11-02-2013, 10:32 PM,
Yeah...I hear ya...No-one mentioned that Mr. Fenn was such a good prestidigitator...He just can't leave it alone long enough!

EDIT: I think he has to count and re-count regularly to make sure he didn't put too much in the box! Smile
11-06-2013, 03:32 PM,
Question... on the inside cover of TFTW there are sketches. At the bottom (below the duck and the buffalo) there is a sketch of something but even with a magnifying glass, I cant figure out what that is. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Tracey
11-06-2013, 05:09 PM,
yes...and thank you!
12-04-2013, 12:43 AM,
I thought, when I first heard of the clue of TFTW, it was stated it was in the Preface! Don't remember where that was, but in another book store interview, Forest read the Preface and the Intro before that and I didn't pick up on anything. Does's someone know if that (preface) is true? Ron P. I'm going to sign like this any more, cause I was reading along and saw "RP said," I asked my self I did? Oh, it was the Retired-Postmaster. So not to confuses myself any more, I'll only use Ron P. LOL
12-04-2013, 05:40 AM,
That was confusing, but it does seem he meant the map. Also, the map isn't something he did. He said he was surprised when he saw it. I think it could be the "benchmark" company logo on the map.
12-04-2013, 03:14 PM,
I thought it was because Canada was cut off the map?
12-04-2013, 03:34 PM,
Oh I remember him saying that. He didn't mean for Canada to be taken off.