Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The "Intentional Unintended" Clue
12-04-2013, 10:59 PM,
The "Intentional Unintended" Clue

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from mdc777 on December 4, 2013, 3:14 pm</b>

I thought it was because Canada was cut off the map?
</div>

yea that was it

there has been alot of talk about unintended clues, i think at some point people have been referring to more than one, so we are talking about the original original unintended clue right

the one where he said there was a clue in the new book and he didnt realize it was in there until after it was published

he explained at the appearance it was the fact that Canada had been left off the map and he didn't realize they were going to do that, benchmark maps

in the same explanation he said both that it was a 'major' clue and also that it wouldn't help you much. typical fenn speak

02-27-2016, 12:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 12:16 AM by musstag.)
RE: The "Intentional Unintended" Clue
Where did this die... here's the link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout...XupxL4ovmY

I think at 38.05 he sez it's in the preface, and at 51.40 he read it, the 3 day trip on the Madison.

You might enjoy the trip to hide the chest rental car use at 34.05

So
The unintended clue is the raft trip itself or 10 miles is the distance from hoB, which?
06-19-2016, 11:40 PM,
There is more then 9 clues in the poem. I know because I know where it is within 10 feet. I solved it in three days.
I can’t get in…I can’t drive there with my family, I’ve tried multiple ways. I’m still trying to figure out what to do…I can show him and tell him everything he needs to know for proof of location but I can’t figure out how to contact him. Me and my family are not capable of getting in….it really hasn’t been a thrill for me at all. I wish I didn’t actually know the location because it makes it that much worse. I’m debating on who to tell. I might just tell everyone so its over. This has been a trial on my relationship and in the end my family is more important then any treasures.

My findings:

#1 once you realize the location it will blow your mind! Truly bold!

#2 if you find the blaze and you do look down its over…(your quest to cease).

#3 tarry scant then marvel gaze not just tarry scant. This is most important of all.

#4 once you realize a few things he hints for you to do when you actually do arrive, you might not like him as much as you do right now.

#5 mostly everything in the poem has two meanings or more. I know this because I understand all of it.

#6 he truly has created a masterpiece of a lifetime and when the world see’s they will be as astonished as I was.

I’m definitely the first person to discover the true location or more information would have already come forward.

Thanks, needed to get that off my CHEST

The First Finder and his true worthy opponent.
06-20-2016, 09:48 AM,
Smart enough to solve in 3 days. Sombody lend him a few hundred, find him a job too. May I call you the Maestro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
06-20-2016, 05:56 PM,
I thought the unintended clue was found in the Preface (Madison river trip). It would make sense that he would not have known it to be in the book as Charmay wrote the preface. Alas I could be wrong.
11-01-2016, 05:23 PM,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H71vZtk8kk
12-14-2016, 11:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2016, 11:45 AM by bulldog.)
(10-04-2013, 03:59 PM)BCO Wrote: I do wish I had Mr. Fenn's command of language. I thought co-conspirator might be judged harshly. I'll will rephrase to say people with same mindset. At 00.59 on the video I am thinking of it says Lou Bruno, producer. Now that may mean video producer but I thought Dal did the video producing. The video is on Dal's blog under Fishing Allowed, Too Far To Walk. No, I don't think anyone but Mr. Fenn knows the location. We are agreed on that point. I speak only for myself but I could see how someone would think an aspect of the motive has not been spoken aloud. He has mentioned he hopes the person who finds the treasure is worthy which implies something more than just here you go, here's a bunch of gold, no strings attached.

What is/was the unintentional clue might I ask? I just joined this blog.. thanks, Bulldog.

(06-19-2016, 11:40 PM)The worthy Opponent Wrote: There is more then 9 clues in the poem. I know because I know where it is within 10 feet. I solved it in three days.
I can’t get in…I can’t drive there with my family, I’ve tried multiple ways. I’m still trying to figure out what to do…I can show him and tell him everything he needs to know for proof of location but I can’t figure out how to contact him. Me and my family are not capable of getting in….it really hasn’t been a thrill for me at all. I wish I didn’t actually know the location because it makes it that much worse. I’m debating on who to tell. I might just tell everyone so its over. This has been a trial on my relationship and in the end my family is more important then any treasures.

My findings:

#1 once you realize the location it will blow your mind! Truly bold!

#2 if you find the blaze and you do look down its over…(your quest to cease).

#3 tarry scant then marvel gaze not just tarry scant. This is most important of all.

#4 once you realize a few things he hints for you to do when you actually do arrive, you might not like him as much as you do right now.

#5 mostly everything in the poem has two meanings or more. I know this because I understand all of it.

#6 he truly has created a masterpiece of a lifetime and when the world see’s they will be as astonished as I was.

I’m definitely the first person to discover the true location or more information would have already come forward.

Thanks, needed to get that off my CHEST

The First Finder and his true worthy opponent.
I also believe I have interpreted the poem correctly up to lets say " there'll be no paddle up your creek, just heavy loads and waters high. I believe I'm on the correct creek. I have a good notion as to what the heavy loads are, but am not sure yet about waters high. I had to employ/understand several subtle clues found in TTOTC to get this far in my quest. Actually, I don't know how anyone can find the treasure without the clues found in TTOTC. What is your opinion? Bulldog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Unintended Clue in TFTW is Not on/in The Map... tyounis 44 3,014 11-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Last Post: James Perotti