Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Forrest Know if it is Found?
10-04-2013, 12:24 PM,

10-05-2013, 04:25 PM,
Who's This? Where is that hard-ass, get it done, with the Indiana Jones avatar, pro-fenner, Rick Nowak? Is this his take-it-easy little brother Ricky? Smile ---He has said what you said about the "not making it public" info. I think a few times, but there was an interview with Forrest done by I guess a Japanese film crew? that was all in Japanese except for when Forrest would talk---he even took out that first arrowhead he found when he was a kid; that I found either on Dal's "Media Coverage" site or I found on the internet. I can't seem to find it on Dal's site, and have looked pretty good on the web, but am having trouble finding it........ Anyway, what I am trying to get at is that he said something to the effect that he knew FOR SURE that no one has found the chest, but that he could not tell them how he knew because it would be to big of a clue, but that he knows for a fact that it has not been found. I just wanted to watch the video and see if his words were in English and they were, but none of the rest was. I really thought it was pretty interesting though. I will try to find it if I can. I may need to ask Dal about it or maybe Stephanie can remember? I just can't believe I didn't save it. I don't recall him ever saying it that way before.
10-05-2013, 04:59 PM,
yes he said he knew and he couldn't say, because it would be too big of a clue. It was a more recent interview....like maybe the last event that was held at Collective Works. I'd say it was the last 6 months he said it....maybe it was the last Lorene Mills Interview....not sure. I think that's a pretty big clue.
10-05-2013, 05:12 PM,
I was looking through my notes and I wrote something down to the effect that there was a Japanese film crew at his house doing an interview and they asked him, through an interpreter, if the treasure was still out there, and he said something like, "the treasure is still out there, I know, but I can't tell you how I know because that would be too big of a clue." The interview was done sometime within the last 6 months. It was pretty cool though even though I couldn't understand anything they said, he at least gave out that info. and I got to see that arrowhead finally. It was similar to some I have also found, a medium serrated Dalton Point.
10-05-2013, 05:24 PM,
I remember the Japanese interview which I think has since been taken down....but I think he also said it somewhere else.
10-05-2013, 10:14 PM,
10-06-2013, 01:58 AM,
@ricky-nowak: Those would seem to be contradictory statements. Think of it like getting a story from a teenager/politician/salesman…….technically correct but deceiving at the same time.

“<i>There is always a chance that someone has found it and hasn't made it public</i> --obviously that is a true statement……..<i>but as far as we know it's still out there.</i>” Also a true statement.

He has since come out and said he knows it’s still there, but not going to say how he knows…….Who knows what that means.

Fenn, like most manipulators, want to be in control of the situation (or at least think they are)……So I’ve always thought he has a way to know if it’s there or not. That is just my opinion based on his personality.
10-07-2013, 12:37 PM,
Dal can probably get anyone the interviews or know where they are in relation to Mr. Fenn still knowing it is out there. He probably has survellance on it and he likes to mislead. He is not just going to let it sit there all alone and not have checked on it!! It is somewhere where he has to matter of factly look and check on it occassionally. Now with these fires and floods and all the natural diseasters it had to have been in a secure place and not destroyed or bothered by elements or animals. It was where He wanted to be buried and every word of out his mouth is a clue. Mrs. Peggy does not even know where it is. Yes he keeps an eye on it and if it were not there one day as he casually glances down or up or however he checks in on it, he will tell us that no one has come forward and it is gone. Then all true Hell will break out for fear from Nay Sayers that it was faked all a long. We know better but Stephanie, Dal, Jen,Wolf and all of us hunters are not shaken it will be found and all of those clues will make sense and we will all feel pretty foolish for not haveing seen them sooner, a long long time ago....... continue the Chase and Search on!! Lock Box here we come.......
10-07-2013, 01:29 PM,
If we can agree that the chest would most likely be on public land, why would he have to set up anything. maybe the area he hid the chest has public web cams already set up. Some of us may have even look at a web cam for the area they are searching to check the weather, watch wildlife, etc. and not even realized it.
10-07-2013, 04:09 PM,
But if I was to take the chest, the "go in peace" part admonishes me to restore the area the way it was. Fill in the hole, restack the rock pile, whatever I'd done to get at the treasure I'd have to undo. "Leave it as you found it" and all that.

If Forrest wasn't actually watching me take it by camera, he might not know I got it.