Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Forrest Know if it is Found?
10-07-2013, 04:21 PM,
I have used this in a previous search where I was trying to find a dead Indian Chief that was killed in battle and whenever the younger braves wanted to make war with the Spaniards or the new western settlers the elders would take them to see the dead chief to show them what can happen when you make war and to discourage them for creating one. I did not find him nor the chest because I thought it might have been clever for Forrest to put the chest alongside the chief. You certainly would have been surprised and it was in a rocky mountain in a cave but I found caves but maybe the wrong ones. So it was a perfect go in peacey thingy thing.
10-07-2013, 05:10 PM,
THATS COOL AND ALL BUT CAN ONE OF US FIND IT?
10-08-2013, 06:42 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on October 7, 2013, 6:10 pm</b>

THATS COOL AND ALL BUT CAN ONE OF US FIND IT?
</div>

Well if the chest is not found in the futuure I still would like to be able to be the only one that has gone there, maybe someone else has but I doubt it, so I would like to keep it private as my chiefly hidey hole so I will not tell where it is. With intensive research anyone could find it but will probably rule it out since they will not think it fits the clues but I do.

Not too long ago and that is like in the last few years archeologist found a Indian warrior there with beads still attached to his skeleton, I don't think it was the chief though. If someone like forrest is into archeology they would have certainly heard of the warrior skeleton story, So if forrest did he might have also took notice and looked for the chief and found him.

Locals there have looked for the cheif but no one has found him but there is enough known that he is certainly there somewhere we think.

08-16-2014, 11:49 AM,
FF knows that its still there because its difficult to find.... not impossible, but difficult... How difficult is difficult??? How deep is a hole, right? If someone will never find it by accident.. then its not readily "accessible" to be found. I would be very confident too if I hid something that was a needle in a haystack.. The odds are in his favor we won't find it in our lifetimes..

08-16-2014, 01:04 PM,
My thyought: I think he's placed something of considerable value with a law firm or bank trust division, and a note, maybe in that jar w/ his bio, that instructs the finder to contact the trust holder to receive clear title and the valuable item. He'd be notified when found (if still alive) or the media would be notified if after his death.
08-16-2014, 01:22 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from old drum on August 16, 2014, 2:04 pm</b>

My thyought: I think he's placed something of considerable value with a law firm or bank trust division, and a note, maybe in that jar w/ his bio, that instructs the finder to contact the trust holder to receive clear title and the valuable item. He'd be notified when found (if still alive) or the media would be notified if after his death.
</div>

@old drum - I agree that your above comment is a good possible scenario. The concern (for me) is that there would be a delay before someone may claim it (days, week, etc.) thereby no way for Forrest, law firm, etc. to confirm it right away.

When someone posts a "found" statement like we saw today on another thread, I would hope they would be considerate enough to validate their statement for the other searchers. As has been said in the past - one picture is worth a thousand words!
09-11-2014, 09:21 AM,
Interesting Liv...because he's also told us that he definitely can tell if it's found and if he gave that away it would tell us something. So I've tried searching places where it would require a way for him to know it's there. Near electric for example.

So it could already be found then....wow. I think he needs to clarify which is the truth. We've all spent way too much money believing him saying it's still out there and he KNOWS. This needs to be on the main thread...so I'm going to copy it there.
09-11-2014, 02:05 PM,
Well Stephanie, that was my thought to and why I say its not out in the extreme wilderness area that only Rambo could reach. lol
Shhh they aren't listening.
09-11-2014, 04:24 PM,
Most of my spots are in town. I liked my library solve. I haven't talked about that one for a while. That would be a fun thing to do for the fun of it anyway. I wish I could find it easily. I just remember that Eric Sloan wrote the book about wood. So I thought that you follow titles in a library and he would have had a book made up(which he does) that could hold the chest inside. It wouldn't be cataloged, so no one would be the wiser...but you'd be "wise" to find it. Maybe it would have been called The Blaze lol...Maybe libraries would have had cameras inside and he would have had access to see one. He did design his own library in his gallery before he sold it with special research books. I also know that the Cody museum he's involved in has a special library and I know he's on one of the recordings in the library. There's supposed to be a recording that no one can listen to for like 20 years(can't remember how long). Kind of like a time capsule recording I thought. Fizzled when he said it's not associated with a structure though.
09-11-2014, 11:39 PM,
Yep, not a structure and no human trails. Sheesh..
Shhh they aren't listening.