Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it about poker?
12-21-2013, 12:14 AM,
What is it about poker?
Click more info it will have a pop up that says not now...click it to avoid giving credit card info...there is also a widget that will give you extra daily chips. Good luck...its free.
12-21-2013, 12:19 AM,
What is it about poker?
I only crochet baby blankets. I sew rag quilts. I don't play poker, because my giddy laugh at a good hand is too much of a tell LOL.
12-21-2013, 12:28 AM,
What is it about poker?
No web cams... Smiles.

For a beginner its an easy and fun way to learn how to play..there is chess?

Okay nobody I'll wait...what happens next year? Nice timing...smile.
12-21-2013, 12:36 AM,
What is it about poker?
Re reading that I again missed it...Only a player knows what a tell is!...Stephanie? Your giggle did give you away...baby blankets and quilts huh...tell me more!
12-21-2013, 05:25 AM,
What is it about poker?
I'm the type of person that wants to know a little bit about everything and a lot about nothing. So I've played and I know I'm not good at it lol. My little brother who's bigger than me has a game going every so often after parties. I consider it a donation when I play and just have a good time.

I just wanted to learn one thing...and that was how to make baby blankets, because I could make them as gifts. I really do a lot of other hobby type things....but it's more like going to instructibles.com or pinterest.com or even youtube.com to find new ideas of things to make.

How about you Jim/Mark....I know you're an outdoorsman...but do you do anything with your hands? Wood stuff? Oh I used to have a wood lathe, but almost put a chainsaw through my brain with some kick back and decided I should sell it. Oh what about after hunting. Do you do anything with the meat? I just bought a new sausage maker and plan to make some sausage from a family recipe. I do that usually once a year. It used to be a big thing in my childhood that the whole family would get together and make hundreds of pounds of it and split it up among family and friends. We'd make mostly brats and liver sausage which were my favorite.

12-21-2013, 05:48 AM,
What is it about poker?
Now you have me craving homemade venison sausage! Always had that growing up, but haven't had any for years.
12-21-2013, 06:34 AM,
What is it about poker?
LOL Lucky. My husband's a highway maintainer and gets free venison lol....sometimes I chip a tooth on a taillight....Really, I won't eat it. I can still remember my face when I first ate it up at my grandparents house and learned what venison was. I'm sure having the collection of Disney records and Bambi being one of my favorites made me feel even more guilty, because I was probably eating Bambi's Mom. My rule is to only eat meat with a price tag and no face. I occasionally break that rule with fish, because I grew up cleaning them.
12-21-2013, 07:35 AM,
What is it about poker?
Okay..

Let's see...I don't hunt anymore but I have three deer that live in the yard.

My meat.... ??? Hobbies...not so much anymore...use to...then kids. grrrh! I still golf but sux!..smiles!

In the wood...I build houses Stephanie.

From concept to keys.
12-21-2013, 07:39 AM,
What is it about poker?
Yes, I did know that you built houses. Cool ;-)
12-21-2013, 08:50 AM,
What is it about poker?
So the meat with a price tag never had a face? LOL

When I was a kid, I always told myself that "Bambi was a cartoon" Please pass the sausage!

Never did road kill though!