Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem
11-09-2013, 05:44 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from ricky nowak on November 9, 2013, 12:23 pm</b>

Back to the question at hand. I was reading about the Masquerade; written and illustrated by Kit Williams. In short, it was a treasure hunt in Great Britain. The quote below is from Bamber Gascoigne who wrote a book and this summarizes his experience. Can we learn anything from it?
</div>

Thank you for the quote. Many humans have the frightening ability to believe the exact opposite of observed reality. That is why I fear them.
11-09-2013, 05:51 PM,

<b>Quote from James Perotti on November 9, 2013, 1:22 pm</b>

@ Ricky, masquerade gave the longitude and latitude. Mr. Fenn has said "the poem is straight forward, no games". I take that to mean that we take the poem at face value, exactly as it's written, no codes, anagrams, coordinates, etc.
</div>

For what tiny little it's worth, if any, I agree with you--- if Mr. Fenn had engaged in clever cryptic tricks, the chest would only be found by accident.

11-09-2013, 05:57 PM,

<b>Quote from Desertphile on November 9, 2013, 5:44 pm</b>

Many humans have the frightening ability to believe the exact opposite of observed reality. .
</div>

Are you telling us that it isn't true that if we are sufficiently confident that we won't be able to simply will the chest to POP! into our spot? Dude! That's crazzzy talk!
11-09-2013, 08:01 PM,

<b>Quote from John Brown on November 9, 2013, 5:57 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Desertphile on November 9, 2013, 5:44 pm</b>

Many humans have the frightening ability to believe the exact opposite of observed reality. .
</div>

Are you telling us that it isn't true that if we are sufficiently confident that we won't be able to simply will the chest to POP! into our spot? Dude! That's crazzzy talk!</div>
</div>

Well sheeeit. I'm still trying to understand why some people think the FOX Network has a news department.

Meanwhile, today I encountered yet another person who knows exactly where the hidden treasure chest is. I've lost count of everyone who does.
11-12-2013, 05:26 PM,
The human mind and body respond in the same ways to a "real" threat or condition as to an imagined or perceived one.

Halogetter
05-25-2017, 12:50 AM,
RE: Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem
Bump.

down with the evil twin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours crazyfamily 48 4,324 Today, 01:00 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily