Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! I am Bytor. Let me introduce myself....
05-06-2016, 07:48 PM,
Hello! I am Bytor. Let me introduce myself....
I have been working on Forrest Fenn's treasure hunt for a few years now. I wandered into ChaseChat, and was undecided if I wanted to join or not. So I lurked for a while, and now I made the big move. I became a member.

I am not new to armchair treasure hunting, but I am new to ChaseChat. So technically, I am not a "newbie" in the true sense of the word.

I am hoping to bring some new ideas, or maybe even refresh some old ones on this forum. This hunt has been going on for many years now, and I think it is time that people should work together to try to solve this hunt.

On a personal level, I plan to keep my private life private. One thing I can tell you without giving much away is that I like music...rock music. I also like photography.

See you on the forum!

Dark necessities are part of my design.
05-06-2016, 08:00 PM,
RE: Hello! I am Bytor. Let me introduce myself....
(05-06-2016, 07:48 PM)Bytor Wrote: I have been working on Forrest Fenn's treasure hunt for a few years now. I wandered into ChaseChat, and was undecided if I wanted to join or not. So I lurked for a while, and now I made the big move. I became a member.

I am not new to armchair treasure hunting, but I am new to ChaseChat. So technically, I am not a "newbie" in the true sense of the word.

I am hoping to bring some new ideas, or maybe even refresh some old ones on this forum. This hunt has been going on for many years now, and I think it is time that people should work together to try to solve this hunt.

On a personal level, I plan to keep my private life private. One thing I can tell you without giving much away is that I like music...rock music. I also like photography.

See you on the forum!
Hey Bytor,
Good to see you here. What state are you searching in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
05-06-2016, 08:04 PM,
RE: Hello! I am Bytor. Let me introduce myself....
I will answer that under the states section...Perhaps it will get more comments there. Thanks for asking.

Dark necessities are part of my design.