Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aberrations revisited
05-11-2016, 09:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016, 09:54 PM by Becky from WV.)
Aberrations revisited
@anyone - FF said, "Hints are in the aberrations at the edges." I don't know about edges, but I do know about aberrations. TTOTC & TFTW are filled with them.

One discrepancy is how FF "prayed for D's in all his classes" & alluded many times to his failing grades ... then later, his lack of a formal education. Stephanie somehow secured copies of his report cards ... & surprise, surprise, the posted grades were A's & B's. I seem to remember that he also spent 2 years in college. So why the attempted deception by FF?

Does the mention of D's have any relevance to the missing d in caddis (TTOTC page 125, last paragraph, first sentence)? I don't have a d in my solve, but maybe I should.
05-11-2016, 10:04 PM,
RE: Aberrations revisited
I haven't seen either of those things. When googling Forrest Fenn , you will find out there is more than one Forrest Fenn and the other was in the Air Force also.
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-11-2016, 10:38 PM,
My War For Me : "in the delta region of South Vietnam"
SB138: "at Bien Thuey in the Delta."

If the book has clues, and the scrapbooks often point to the book clues, then...
05-11-2016, 11:12 PM,
Id pay attention to the aberrations. My $.02.
05-12-2016, 12:13 AM,
(05-11-2016, 10:54 PM)Razorback Wrote: I do have a 'd' in my solve. I found the missing d's in Chaco Canyon. The D-shaped pueblos that are there.

Razorback....what part of not in the Rocky Mountains is so hard for you to understand. This is not on Fenn's latest map. You are wasting your time and obviously trying to mislead others, because no one puts on here the places they really believe the treasure is at.
05-12-2016, 02:08 AM,
(05-12-2016, 01:55 AM)Razorback Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 12:13 AM)Bet Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 10:54 PM)Razorback Wrote: I do have a 'd' in my solve. I found the missing d's in Chaco Canyon. The D-shaped pueblos that are there.

Razorback....what part of not in the Rocky Mountains is so hard for you to understand. This is not on Fenn's latest map. You are wasting your time and obviously trying to mislead others, because no one puts on here the places they really believe the treasure is at.

Not going to argue with you.
According to Goode's World Atlas, Chaco Canyon is in the Rocky Mountains.
Chaco Canyon shows up as clear as a bell on Fenn's TFTW map. The one that is actually in the back of the book.
If you're talking about the Fennboree map, that's not an official Fenn map.
I'm answering the question that Becky asked.
What folks do with what I post is their business.
If you get a chance to visit Chaco Canyon from now until August, I'll be there. I have parked my RV as close to the Canyon as I can and I am hunting there every day.
I sure would like to meet you. I think it would be more fun discussing this face to face.

Razor, if you are parked there in your RV and plan on searching there until August then you have not solved the poem and I guarantee you are wasting your time and will never find this. This is why collaboration is an absolute waste of time, because even when you know something for a fact....something which has been verified by Fenn himself, no one believes you anyway. Please don't dig or destroy this sacred place. Mindy admitted that she intentionally mislead people to this area, I cannot imagine how you even decided it was here....nothing about this place makes any sense at all. Enjoy wasting your time and money. Fenn should be ashamed of himself sending people in RV's to camp out and search Chaco for months on end. It's a disgrace.
05-12-2016, 03:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2016, 03:39 AM by Becky from WV.)
@anyone - Another aberration is: TTOTC, page 135, very last sentence. I quote: "You measure the horse's hoof, front to back, multiply by two and add an inch." FF stated that his friend Frank Turley told him that. Well I don't know anything about fashioning horseshoes ... but I found the exact quote from good old Frank Turley in a book titled "Never Trust a Calm Dog". Turley's exact quote was to add TWO inches ... not one. So what's up with that ... the missing inch?

It's very evident, at least to me, that FF changed certain things to suit himself. This must be one of the "aberrations" (inconsistencies) that he instructed us searchers to find ... as we very slowly reread TTOTC for the 1000th time. These oddities & incorrect statements are, in my world, deliberately placed ... whether he admits it or not.
05-12-2016, 05:10 AM,
Hi Becky, Some aberrations in the book almost jump off the page, and others slip by unnoticed, I've been wondering why? Mr. Fenn said that the subtle hints in the book were not intentionally placed to aid the seeker, so why didn't he just leave them out? None of the stories seem so complex that they would have missed a word or two.
05-12-2016, 05:53 AM,
(05-12-2016, 02:31 AM)Razorback Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 02:08 AM)Bet Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 01:55 AM)Razorback Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 12:13 AM)Bet Wrote:

Not going to argue with you.
According to Goode's World Atlas, Chaco Canyon is in the Rocky Mountains.
Chaco Canyon shows up as clear as a bell on Fenn's TFTW map. The one that is actually in the back of the book.
If you're talking about the Fennboree map, that's not an official Fenn map.
I'm answering the question that Becky asked.
What folks do with what I post is their business.
If you get a chance to visit Chaco Canyon from now until August, I'll be there. I have parked my RV as close to the Canyon as I can and I am hunting there every day.
I sure would like to meet you. I think it would be more fun discussing this face to face.

Razor, if you are parked there in your RV and plan on searching there until August then you have not solved the poem and I guarantee you are wasting your time and will never find this. This is why collaboration is an absolute waste of time, because even when you know something for a fact....something which has been verified by Fenn himself, no one believes you anyway. Please don't dig or destroy this sacred place. Mindy admitted that she intentionally mislead people to this area, I cannot imagine how you even decided it was here....nothing about this place makes any sense at all. Enjoy wasting your time and money. Fenn should be ashamed of himself sending people in RV's to camp out and search Chaco for months on end. It's a disgrace.

I plan on doing what Fenn said he would have done if there had been a treasure hunt like this when he was young. There aren't any logs to turn over, but I guarantee you, I'm going to turn over every rock in every pueblo and kiva, until I find the chest. I'm working on Pueblo Bonita right now if you want to come on out and help.

Well then, I hope you enjoy prison food, and frisky roomates named Bubba. It is strictly look but don't touch in Chaco, and it is well patrolled.

mdavis19
05-12-2016, 06:15 AM,
Becky- "Hints are in aberrations around the edges."
"I don't know about edges"
Without knowing specifically about "edges" there are no hints in this quote.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little Girl From India - Revisited 5GIRLS 35 1,862 11-29-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  The Denver Museum Revisited knighterrant 48 8,272 06-25-2018, 01:32 AM
Last Post: heyoka
  Wild Goose's Skip Code Revisited - v1 Chmaanta 3 975 12-23-2017, 12:47 PM
Last Post: minotaur_moreno
  HOB revisited tralou2you 38 16,100 10-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  Aberrations and Why Biddies Bother Me Poptart 14 3,902 09-24-2017, 11:16 PM
Last Post: prehistoric
  A couple of aberrations that live out on the edge GoneAlone 9 2,274 05-25-2017, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Nasty Canasta