Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only a few...
05-21-2016, 04:49 PM,
Wink  Only a few...
Out of all the searchers in the last 5 years, there are only a few that have solved the first 2 clues. And one, ONE, that has solved 3, perhaps 4.

That rules out most around here. So, for all the folks that run around crying about "handouts", just realize what you likely are handing out is a shitcake with sprinkles. Dont overvalue what you think you have, the odds are not in your favor.
05-21-2016, 05:03 PM,
RE: Only a few...
It's better to have one part of something rather thàn no part of any
05-21-2016, 05:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 05:14 PM by romeofoxtrot.)
(05-21-2016, 05:03 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: It's better to have one part of something rather thàn no part of any

That begs the question...If you dont know you have it, do you have a part of something or no part of any?

Simple fact is, if we believe Forrest, and nobody has gotten past clue 4(to his knowledge)then nobody can "handout" the clue past that.

For all the folks thinking they have something valuable, there are AT BEST only a few that potentially do.

There are some around here that think they have something just because they are "old-timers".
05-21-2016, 05:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 05:21 PM by The Count.)
Doesn't look like you've done your homework.

Nov. 2, 2013….Moby Dickens Bookstore @ 8:30….. the several people that have deciphered the first two clues, I don’t think they knew it…Because they walked right on past the treasure chest.

And this was more then 2 years ago more could of solved them since then. So meny assumptions posted around here with nothing to back it up.
05-21-2016, 05:25 PM,
(05-21-2016, 05:13 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 05:03 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: It's better to have one part of something rather thàn no part of any

That begs the question...If you dont know you have it, do you have a part of something or no part of any?

Simple fact is, if we believe Forrest, and nobody has gotten past clue 4(to his knowledge)then nobody can "handout" the clue past that.

For all the folks thinking they have something valuable, there are AT BEST only a few that potentially do.

There are some around here that think they have something just because they are "old-timers".
Cràp does that mean my 72 clues are wrong lol? All that work for aeronaught.
05-21-2016, 05:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 05:30 PM by romeofoxtrot.)
(05-21-2016, 05:20 PM)The Count Wrote: Doesn't look like you've done your homework.

Nov. 2, 2013….Moby Dickens Bookstore @ 8:30….. the several people that have deciphered the first two clues, I don’t think they knew it…Because they walked right on past the treasure chest.

And this was more then 2 years ago more could of solved them since then. So meny assumptions posted around here with nothing to back it up.
Assumptions are not good. You just made one of your own.

Those Im referring to are not the ones Fenn referred to. Smile

Done my homework. More than most.

(05-21-2016, 05:20 PM)Ricky Nowak Wrote: A few people have that information..........It could be a old timer a newbie or most likely some one off the board.....

How long did they spend? I don't know................You seem bent on hitting at old timersSmile

You want to devalue everything around here to nothing, so it becomes a open trade market.......

Really trying to understand things from your side.........So fill me in I'm all earsSmile
1) Wasnt referring to you.
2) Im not devaluing anything around here. There is little recently to devalue. Those things of value around here, most people ignore.
3) It was you just saying those who post havent much a clue, I made a thread about it.
4) As I recall, you dont care to help anyone. Maybe food and clothes, or such. But this game for you isnt about helping others...or did I read that wrong?
05-21-2016, 05:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 05:46 PM by The Count.)
So it sounds like you stated you know of people that solved the first 2 clues that are different then the ones Fenn talked about? You did say out of ALL the searchers in the last 5 years, sounds like you statement has changed, isn't the ones Fenn speaks of some in the last 5 years?

Which would mean the few that you know of (and only God knows how you found out about them) and the several Fenn knows about, well this is starting to sound like a lot of people that have solved the first 2 clues must be easier then Fenn described.

And still nothing to back up your statement.
05-21-2016, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 05:53 PM by romeofoxtrot.)
(05-21-2016, 05:41 PM)The Count Wrote: So it sounds like you stated you know of people that solved the first 2 clues that are different then the ones Fenn talked about?

Which would mean the few that you know of (and only God knows how you found out about them) and the several Fenn knows about, well this is starting to sound like a lot of people that have solved the first 2 clues must be easier then Fenn described.

And still nothing to back up your statement.
Funny thing is, nobody has the chest, so nobody has ANYthing to back up their statements....including you.

Go back and read what I wrote. Nowhere did I state I know. Is that another assumption?

Until someone has the chest in hand, its all opinion. ALL of it. Thats an irrefutable fact.

(05-21-2016, 05:38 PM)Ricky Nowak Wrote: I'm just going to get out of their waySmile

Like being here, I get to talk about things and yes I do learn all I can about this huntSmile

Have along ways to go still.............
Me too.

I do too.

Me too.

(05-21-2016, 05:45 PM)mountain digger Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 05:13 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote: There are some around here that think they have something just because they are "old-timers".

RFT,
Where F grew up, they have an old adage that starts with "Even a blind hog..."
Id rather be lucky than good. I dont think this poem will completely be solved with luck though. Ive had my fair share of luck so far, but also done my fair share of homework.
05-21-2016, 05:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 06:11 PM by The Count.)
Fenn knows the fact about the searchers that have solved the first 2 clues, that's a fact. I posted Fenn's words no need to go back a read your inaccurate statements. If you care to read some statements with merit I have a thread about the importance of the first 2 clues that is packed with statements from Fenn himself.
05-21-2016, 05:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 05:56 PM by romeofoxtrot.)
(05-21-2016, 05:54 PM)The Count Wrote: Fenn knows the fact about the searchers that have solved the first 2 clues, that's a fact. I posted Fenn's words no need to go back a read your inaccurate statements.
You dont even know if what Fenn says is fact or not. That too is an assumption.

As for my "innaccurate statements"....Still nothing to back that up Smile