Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL treasure location
10-17-2013, 08:40 AM,
I'm 170% sure that I can pinpoint exactly where to look for the treasure, within about a 25 foot radius. I'm pretty sure that even a booby could find it once they're there. I'm sure that many others have figured this out too, since I have figured it out without solving every last clue. My user name should be enough to convince some that I know the location, if you look hard enough, without actually giving anything away to anyone else.

So, I'm a little perplexed. There must be something that I don't know yet that people eventually discover, otherwise it almost looks like it'd be more fun to just throw the whole funhouse to fox news, the pigs, etc.

A million dollars is only a few years of salary to someone who's a doctor.

Please email me and tell me why it's more fun to keep the secret (or any other tips or items that strike your fancy): FennDogmaFlaw@juno.com

Emails with photos, links, and attachments will be ignored. Text only, please.
10-17-2013, 09:03 AM,
sorry but I'm gonna beat you to the punch

the REAL treasure location is here

39 44 15, -104 58 51
There it was all the time, staring you in the face. Buried within the message itself is the key to decoding it. ~ S.R. Hadden
10-17-2013, 09:08 AM,
That was my first HOB...but I've yet to go there. I assumed it was south of there....not in the basement.
10-17-2013, 09:10 AM,
its behind the golden lion
There it was all the time, staring you in the face. Buried within the message itself is the key to decoding it. ~ S.R. Hadden
10-17-2013, 09:11 AM,
I guess you would need to be brave.
10-17-2013, 09:13 AM,
what are the odds that there would be 2 new threads in last couple days where the OP uses the word booby
10-17-2013, 09:16 AM,
Interesting final location!

I had that one too at one time. I got into the chase in an (arguably) fragile mental state, and it took me to the depths. I'm on TOP of the mountain now, and I'm STILL searching. Along the way, I've said and done some things that I look back on now and say to myself "really, Dude? WTF?" But, I've never stopped trying to solve the puzzle. It's not about the money to me; I've done well financially, and so has my wife (who wants no part of the chase, especially since she's been with me throughout).

I wish I had the answer for you. Perhaps it's more of an ethereal thing, a journey of self-discovery. Who knows, maybe I'm crazy! But aren't we all? I think not.

I WILL say this. Even if you never start the chase, it'll be worth your time to read the book The Thrill Of The Chase. It was for me. I'm not paid by anyone to say it, and I've given them every reason to want to kick me off of this site, but I wholeheartedly endorse the book TTOTC.

I hope you find your answer. I have the answer for me.

10-17-2013, 09:20 AM,
bOOby, we talking about the girls in wet bikinis again? Boulder CO, Booby prize, Girls on the chess, I'm not sure what treasure I'm looking for anymore.
10-17-2013, 09:23 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from NTMI on October 17, 2013, 10:16 am</b>

I hope you find your answer. I have the answer for me.
</div>

so the answer you already know? or the answers you already know

therein lies the key

is it Savvy 101 or Street Smarts 102, is it both, or somewhere between

only the shadow knows

10-17-2013, 09:26 AM,
by the way, what does Fenndogmaflaw, mean exactly? I'm tired of trying to figure out new clues.