Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL treasure location
10-17-2013, 10:06 AM,
R E S P E C T

I am of the opinion no self-respecting person would be so disrespectful of someone even if they may have different philosophies than Mr. Fenn. *queue Aretha Franklin music, fade out
10-17-2013, 12:27 PM,
lets get this straight, for one thing anyone who has money wants more,then your smart enough to figure this out with not using all the clues,you ere 170 percent you know,with in 25 feet,then you put your e mail up and ask for text only,sounds to me you are fishing for clues
10-17-2013, 01:18 PM,
oh and by the way we got 3 single girls from the fly girl dating services on our side,how can we lose? that's where the real treasure chest is.
10-17-2013, 01:42 PM,
I believe it is the same boob, different angle. Normally that would work for me but not in this case!

10-17-2013, 01:45 PM,
FUNNY
10-17-2013, 03:27 PM,
Yeah, so for those that are wondering, this is the only thread I've posted in. So far, no one here or in an email has indicated anything that gives me the impression they know what I'm talking about. A few seem to be giving red herrings. So, I'm just going to milk a cow, then go have a beer with my friend Homer, who will at least lend me an ear if I buy him a beer. I understand he got his ear pierced recently. After a little kidding and monkeying around maybe we'll plant some vegetables and take care of them, then relax on a little island in the Caribbean while we play with jacks, then we'll play a game of cornhole or Jarts or something like that. I'm sure I'll nail a bullseye in whatever game we play. After all that, I'll come back and see if anything interesting has been said here.
10-17-2013, 03:36 PM,
nothing will here unless you start telling the truth.you have actually have called ff a liar and most or probably all on this forum are on ff side ,you have your right to opinion but if I was a moderater I would block you.and I think your broke only caribbean you will see is yourself carrying beans.why would you have to wait till you get back to see about your thread .the www is available where your going. it might take money to get it so now do you see my point.a man like you must have a laptop
10-17-2013, 04:56 PM,
Chris,

I just walked past those coordinates...

Halogetter
10-17-2013, 04:57 PM,
Yea THEY ARE STRONG WORDS BUT IF YOU COULD GO PICK UP A COUPLE OF MILLION DOLLARS WOULD YOU DO IT ,LIKE HE SAID ANY BOOBY COULD FIND IT.SO HE MUST BE CALLING HIMSELF A BOOBY TO,HIS TIME FOR TRYING TO PROVE POINTS ARE ALLREADY RUNNING OUT,IF HE GOT THE TREASURE I WOULD BE THE 1ST TO APOLAGIZE, BUT HE IS FISHING FOR CLUES WHEN OR IF HE KNEW WHERE IT WAS HE WOULD GO GET IT.AND IF NOTHING ELSE GIVE IT TO CHARITY. I WISH HIM LUCK TOO BUT PROVE IT .NO CHEST NO PROOF,CASE IS CLOSED
10-17-2013, 05:22 PM,
I don't even get upset when people are like that anymore. They're just trying to get a rise out of us and I won't give them that satisfaction.