Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL treasure location
10-17-2013, 04:41 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on October 17, 2013, 4:36 pm</b>

nothing will here unless you start telling the truth.you have actually have called ff a liar and most or probably all on this forum are on ff side ,you have your right to opinion but if I was a moderater I would block you.and I think your broke only caribbean you will see is yourself carrying beans.why would you have to wait till you get back to see about your thread .the www is available where your going. it might take money to get it so now do you see my point.a man like you must have a laptop
</div>

Wow, those are strong words, pidmt, but I want everyone to know that I'm not the guy that put that post up there. And the only point I see is the one at the top of my pointy ol' head. I think maybe I'll take a break from this site for a few days and get my last searches in before winter closes down my search site. Good luck to you FennDog! The rest of 'em don't scare me, but Stephanie and the 3 Flygirls sound like a formidable foe!

Sheesh!
10-17-2013, 04:56 PM,
Chris,

I just walked past those coordinates...

Halogetter
10-17-2013, 04:57 PM,
Yea THEY ARE STRONG WORDS BUT IF YOU COULD GO PICK UP A COUPLE OF MILLION DOLLARS WOULD YOU DO IT ,LIKE HE SAID ANY BOOBY COULD FIND IT.SO HE MUST BE CALLING HIMSELF A BOOBY TO,HIS TIME FOR TRYING TO PROVE POINTS ARE ALLREADY RUNNING OUT,IF HE GOT THE TREASURE I WOULD BE THE 1ST TO APOLAGIZE, BUT HE IS FISHING FOR CLUES WHEN OR IF HE KNEW WHERE IT WAS HE WOULD GO GET IT.AND IF NOTHING ELSE GIVE IT TO CHARITY. I WISH HIM LUCK TOO BUT PROVE IT .NO CHEST NO PROOF,CASE IS CLOSED
10-17-2013, 05:22 PM,
I don't even get upset when people are like that anymore. They're just trying to get a rise out of us and I won't give them that satisfaction.
10-17-2013, 09:13 PM,
Dear Paul,

I thought people over 50 years old new howe to spel werds. Would you like me to edit your "book"?

A Poem For Paul---

Last night I saw upon my stair

a little man who wasn't there.

I saw him there again today.

Oh, how I wish he'd go away!

10-17-2013, 10:08 PM,

<b>Quote from FennDogmaFlaw on October 17, 2013, 9:40 am</b>

...@juno.com
</div>

Really?... That tells me all I need to know... moving on.
10-17-2013, 11:48 PM,

<b>Quote from admin on October 17, 2013, 6:22 pm</b>

I don't even get upset when people are like that anymore. They're just trying to get a rise out of us and I won't give them that satisfaction.
</div>

I wish that I could be more introspective, myself. Please know that I think that you're doing a WONDERFUL job moderating, Stephanie, and I thank you for not kicking me off of your site! I acknowledge that I deserved that "sting for a long time" rebuke. My biggest regret about this chase is that I didn't pick up the book before I started. Things would have probably gone a LOT differently! :?

10-18-2013, 02:29 AM,
I kicked you off this site? I think I only did that with one person. Is that you? LOL...it was knowitall or something. I don't usually do anything like that. I just don't like people getting upset. That's the only thing that bothers me when people post. If someone says they know where it is. I'm used to that. If they start belittling others or being really arrogant I cringe. I'm all about getting over stuff though and starting a new. I know I've been given more second, third and forth chances that I probably don't deserve.
10-18-2013, 06:38 AM,
Well, then! I'm glad to be in the search because "I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane"...Waylon Jennings Thanks, Stephanie!
10-18-2013, 09:47 AM,

<b>Quote from NTMI on October 17, 2013, 5:41 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from pidmt on October 17, 2013, 4:36 pm</b>

nothing will here unless you start telling the truth.you have actually have called ff a liar and most or probably all on this forum are on ff side ,you have your right to opinion but if I was a moderater I would block you.and I think your broke only caribbean you will see is yourself carrying beans.why would you have to wait till you get back to see about your thread .the www is available where your going. it might take money to get it so now do you see my point.
</div>

Actually, pidmt, I see a very good point in here. It might take money to get it (money).

But in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. Thanks!</div>
</div>