Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL treasure location
10-21-2013, 11:57 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on October 21, 2013, 7:50 am</b>

Hey stoneman ,its on mars just ask feendogfmlaw
</div>

MARS? that's my spot. WWWH- no water on mar. Canyon down- Mars has the largest canyon in the solar system. NFBTFTW- come on really, do I need to spell that out for you. HOB- Mars is all dirt. Meek- I don't want to go there, I like O2. End near- bottom of canyon. No paddle- No water. Heavy loads- all the other planets. Water high- Earth, only planet with liquid water. BIG CLUE... Blaze- only spot in the canyon the sun reaches.

Now just waiting for the invention of warp speed and it's all mine.
10-21-2013, 12:06 PM,
So thats why he says it could be a thousand years from now. *writing my future dna children an email*
10-21-2013, 12:10 PM,

<b>Quote from admin on October 21, 2013, 1:06 pm</b>

So thats why he says it could be a thousand years from now. *writing my future dna children an email*
</div>

LOL. HEY wait no fair giving a heads up... let them work for it.. your gonna spoil the little future DNA rug rats.
10-21-2013, 02:08 PM,

<b>Quote from duncan on October 21, 2013, 11:39 am</b>

no ,its in living room d
</div>

I hope you did not open the olive jar , with 2 of his grey hairs in it!
10-21-2013, 02:25 PM,
Im just going to be plain and simple I do know where the chest is,ANSWER it is where ff left it.now all I have to do is find it.
10-21-2013, 07:38 PM,
I took everyone's advice and went and picked up the treasure since I knew where it was. Being that I didn't need the money, I hid it again. I'll make it easy for you to find.

Just go to the google maps link below then hover over the edge of the sidewalk in street view (just below the blue call box), notice that there are regular chevrons that let you travel up and down the street view, instead of following those you need to click on the double chevron set. From there, the search is on!

--The Doctor

You'll need to copy the whole thing below and paste it into a new browser window:

https://www.google.com/maps?ll=51.492137...8&t=m&z=11
10-21-2013, 07:49 PM,
good god... is this how it's going to be till Halloween is over.
10-21-2013, 08:13 PM,
no it will get worse,more people will blog more when it gets colder....maybe fenn will announce tomorrow that it has been found.....d
10-22-2013, 06:27 AM,
now Dr have you been prescribing yourself pills again?
10-22-2013, 07:08 AM,
Why do you think we are all idiots to fall for your fairy tales you need help im serious please make an appointment with yourself and follow up everyday with new appointments,and stay off this forum,we kid around some to take a break from the chase but we don't out right lie to each other,we want and welcome serious people .just because you can put a bandaid on don't make you a DR.