Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL treasure location
10-21-2013, 07:38 PM,
I took everyone's advice and went and picked up the treasure since I knew where it was. Being that I didn't need the money, I hid it again. I'll make it easy for you to find.

Just go to the google maps link below then hover over the edge of the sidewalk in street view (just below the blue call box), notice that there are regular chevrons that let you travel up and down the street view, instead of following those you need to click on the double chevron set. From there, the search is on!

--The Doctor

You'll need to copy the whole thing below and paste it into a new browser window:

https://www.google.com/maps?ll=51.492137...8&t=m&z=11
10-21-2013, 07:49 PM,
good god... is this how it's going to be till Halloween is over.
10-21-2013, 08:13 PM,
no it will get worse,more people will blog more when it gets colder....maybe fenn will announce tomorrow that it has been found.....d
10-22-2013, 06:27 AM,
now Dr have you been prescribing yourself pills again?
10-22-2013, 07:08 AM,
Why do you think we are all idiots to fall for your fairy tales you need help im serious please make an appointment with yourself and follow up everyday with new appointments,and stay off this forum,we kid around some to take a break from the chase but we don't out right lie to each other,we want and welcome serious people .just because you can put a bandaid on don't make you a DR.
10-23-2013, 02:54 PM,
Haw! Actually, I have already found the treasure and so have 35 other people.
11-30-2013, 11:01 PM,
I too, know where the treasure is! "It's where it is" no other place! LOL
11-30-2013, 11:19 PM,
Way to go RON! I think you're catching on fast... Smile
07-19-2015, 02:31 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from FennDogmaFlaw on October 21, 2013, 8:38 pm</b>

I took everyone's advice and went and picked up the treasure since I knew where it was. Being that I didn't need the money, I hid it again. I'll make it easy for you to find.

Just go to the google maps link below then hover over the edge of the sidewalk in street view (just below the blue call box), notice that there are regular chevrons that let you travel up and down the street view, instead of following those you need to click on the double chevron set. From there, the search is on!

--The Doctor

You'll need to copy the whole thing below and paste it into a new browser window:

https://www.google.com/maps?ll=51.492137...8&t=m&z=11
</div>

Okay Fenndogma Im sure you can answer these questions with out giving anything away. what elevation did you find it at? Buried, on a rock ledge, in a tree bow, in a creek? surrounded by trees, no trees, on a hillside next to a lake?

What is wise and what exactly does I give you title mean. Explain to me Fenns rainbow? we shall truly see if you found the treasure.
09-10-2015, 02:26 AM,
RE: The REAL treasure location
Its in Fox Lake MT