Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL treasure location
11-30-2013, 11:19 PM,
Way to go RON! I think you're catching on fast... Smile
07-19-2015, 02:31 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from FennDogmaFlaw on October 21, 2013, 8:38 pm</b>

I took everyone's advice and went and picked up the treasure since I knew where it was. Being that I didn't need the money, I hid it again. I'll make it easy for you to find.

Just go to the google maps link below then hover over the edge of the sidewalk in street view (just below the blue call box), notice that there are regular chevrons that let you travel up and down the street view, instead of following those you need to click on the double chevron set. From there, the search is on!

--The Doctor

You'll need to copy the whole thing below and paste it into a new browser window:

https://www.google.com/maps?ll=51.492137...8&t=m&z=11
</div>

Okay Fenndogma Im sure you can answer these questions with out giving anything away. what elevation did you find it at? Buried, on a rock ledge, in a tree bow, in a creek? surrounded by trees, no trees, on a hillside next to a lake?

What is wise and what exactly does I give you title mean. Explain to me Fenns rainbow? we shall truly see if you found the treasure.
09-10-2015, 02:26 AM,
RE: The REAL treasure location
Its in Fox Lake MT
01-11-2016, 01:15 PM,
NTMI,

Yea sure...why not you?!

Liv42dy
06-19-2016, 11:13 PM,
There is more then 9 clues in the poem. I know because I know where it is within 10 feet. I solved it in three days.
I can’t get in…I can’t drive there with my family, I’ve tried multiple ways. I’m still trying to figure out what to do…I can show him and tell him everything he needs to know for proof of location but I can’t figure out how to contact him. Me and my family are not capable of getting in….it really hasn’t been a thrill for me at all. I wish I didn’t actually know the location because it makes it that much worse. I’m debating on who to tell. I might just tell everyone so its over. This has been a trial on my relationship and in the end my family is more important then any treasures.

My findings:

#1 once you realize the location it will blow your mind! Truly bold!

#2 if you find the blaze and you do look down its over…(your quest to cease).

#3 tarry scant then marvel gaze not just tarry scant. This is most important of all.

#4 once you realize a few things he hints for you to do when you actually do arrive, you might not like him as much as you do right now.

#5 mostly everything in the poem has two meanings or more. I know this because I understand all of it.

#6 he truly has created a masterpiece of a lifetime and when the world see’s they will be as astonished as I was.

I’m definitely the first person to discover the true location or more information would have already come forward.

Thanks, needed to get that off my CHEST

The First Finder and his true worthy opponent.
06-20-2016, 09:35 AM,
But you can't find his email...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
07-30-2017, 09:28 PM,
(06-19-2016, 11:13 PM)The worthy Opponent Wrote: There is more then 9 clues in the poem. I know because I know where it is within 10 feet. I solved it in three days.
I can’t get in…I can’t drive there with my family, I’ve tried multiple ways. I’m still trying to figure out what to do…I can show him and tell him everything he needs to know for proof of location but I can’t figure out how to contact him. Me and my family are not capable of getting in….it really hasn’t been a thrill for me at all. I wish I didn’t actually know the location because it makes it that much worse. I’m debating on who to tell. I might just tell everyone so its over. This has been a trial on my relationship and in the end my family is more important then any treasures.

My findings:

#3 tarry scant then marvel gaze not just tarry scant. This is most important of all.

#4 once you realize a few things he hints for you to do when you actually do arrive, you might not like him as much as you do right now.

#5 mostly everything in the poem has two meanings or more. I know this because I understand all of it.

#6 he truly has created a masterpiece of a lifetime and when the world see’s they will be as astonished as I was.

I’m definitely the first person to discover the true location or more information would have already come forward.

Ok lets just entertain this thought, I can't get out there enough only about 4-6 weeks a year and sometimes i am so frustrated that i quit looking and fish and think. But not being able to get out at ALL? You might hire a baby sitter on credit with a fat bonus? If i KNEW where it was at and was broke, im sure i could find a way, so this seems like a pretty thin story to me.
But I've been wrong before, so convince me that your solve is better than 30,000 + searchers plus mine, and we can discuss terms, knowing that IF you are wrong then you have to literally eat your hat on a live pod cast. A ten gallon cowboy hat.
Are you that confident? If you are right then the contents will be divided upon a pre agreed percentage with 2 stipulations and I will have to eat a 10 gallon on a live pod cast posted on youtube for no less than 365 consecutive days.
Do we have a deal?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
07-31-2017, 12:29 AM,
(07-30-2017, 09:28 PM)hawkeye Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 11:13 PM)The worthy Opponent Wrote: There is more then 9 clues in the poem. I know because I know where it is within 10 feet. I solved it in three days.

My findings:

Ok lets just entertain this thought, I can't get out there enough only about 4-6 weeks a year and sometimes i am so frustrated that i quit looking and fish and think. But not being able to get out at ALL? You might hire a baby sitter on credit with a fat bonus? If i KNEW where it was at and was broke, im sure i could find a way, so this seems like a pretty thin story to me.
But I've been wrong before, so convince me that your solve is better than 30,000 + searchers plus mine, and we can discuss terms, knowing that IF you are wrong then you have to literally eat your hat on a live pod cast. A ten gallon cowboy hat.
Are you that confident? If you are right then the contents will be divided upon a pre agreed percentage with 2 stipulations and I will have to eat a 10 gallon on a live pod cast posted on youtube for no less than 365 consecutive days.
Do we have a deal?

Yeah I didn't think so, I'm calling B.S.

07-31-2017, 12:55 AM,
Hawk, you realize this post was from a year ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
08-06-2017, 02:52 PM,
Yep I was just reading all entry's and driving nails in coffin...wanted to close issue with TROLL they are wasting legitimate space/time chase/time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk