Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
800,000 on Terrorist Watch lists?! We allow them to be here!??
06-23-2016, 03:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2016, 03:05 PM by glock20.)
800,000 on Terrorist Watch lists?! We allow them to be here!??
The FBI is slammed with 800,000 threats to our National Security and we allow potential terrorists to live, reside, work and go to school in our Nation?!?? Wtf!???? How is this even possible.... Only 5% of those threats are American citizens the rest are not.

How can our nation be safe if we allow potential terrorists to live in our Nation????? Gun control, immigration... All the politicians can argue all day long. And yes screw all the liberals and their failed policies!

It's insane that we allow our enemies to be here.... Where is that justification?

The Director of the CIA says Terrorists will infiltrate with refugees... And the President just ignores that Intel!????? So do the liberal losers with their hugs and love policies..

Why aren't our borders sealed to protect Americans????

It just makes you wonder how common sense is just dead in politics!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm bored. I can't watch NFL, and I already have a perfect solve Milan 32 1,186 10-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Watch, read, donate to historic AZ case 23kachinas 7 2,042 02-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Last Post: HIPS