Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krootz Montana Thread
11-17-2013, 09:41 PM,
Krootz Montana Thread
aint here , that leaves colorado and new mexico hmmmmmmmmmmmm
11-18-2013, 09:31 AM,
Krootz Montana Thread

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from duncan on November 17, 2013, 9:41 pm</b>

aint here , that leaves colorado and new mexico hmmmmmmmmmmmm
</div>

I already searched the entire state of New Mexico: the chest isn't here either.
08-09-2014, 09:54 AM,
Krootz Montana Thread
Cool pic! I really want to go to Glacier not to hunt for the Chest... but just to see the sights. Watch out for Mr. and Mrs. Grizzly up there, they have the highest density of Grizzlies in Montana. I was lucky enough to see one in Yellowstone this year from the safety of my car at about 200 yards away, no close call but it was a great site seeing a mamma grizzly with her cubs in an open meadow near Canyon side of Yellowstone. In Glacier there are trails that they frequent and can sneak up on you, quick! People have multiple sightings. Don't forget your Glacier size fire extinguisher can of Bear Spray.

Watch this Video of a Family with probably NO PROTECTION on Logan Pass in Glacier, the Bear is right there!!! It will give you chills...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3RBzFugqJw

I heard Flathead lake is amazing too...
08-10-2014, 03:26 AM,
Krootz Montana Thread
Dear Lord that is the LAST thing I want to see on the Chase!
08-10-2014, 03:44 PM,
Krootz Montana Thread
ha! Seeing one from safe distance is Awesome! Seeing one close-up would make me crap my pants!!! LOL!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not much Chatter here in Montana?? glock20 13 3,724 09-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: glock20