Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please read first
06-13-2013, 11:53 AM,
Please read first
He's been quiet lately which has made me wonder if the fires have anything to do with the location. If I remember right, he mentioned fires could be a problem as to where it is. You just don't know though if that's really true....I mean he could think yeah a fire could cause it harm, because if you find it in Idaho and your husbands a fireman and he brings it with while fighting a fire in NM and drops it...a fire could harm it lol...Ok, I don't think he'd go that far...just mean when he says things like that or the clues on The Today Show...there always seems to be an open door to other angles.

I'm excited for you Judy. Please make sure to bring extra water...it's going to be a hot one...you might want to find the cold first....
06-13-2013, 02:37 PM,
Please read first
The blaze is so different to so many people that it is hard to figure it all out. But we are trying and have a blast doing so that a lot of us are seeing this poem and it's clues every where we look. I do hope no one takes any chances out there in the wildfires of Colorado or other states. We hope in all of our quests that every one is safe happy and cautious of terrain, weather, snakes and predaters,of all kinds animal or human! Also to watch for fires and any type dangers. We salute Stephanie and Jennifer and Dal for being internet savy and posting this site Chat on the Thrill of the Chase to keep us informed and enlightened on chases, FF Appearances, and other events and happenings within our quests and many questions that we followers may have . Is Dal going to post and have photos on his last Journey? Where can we find this? I want to know what happened. Also, the last Chase that the gentleman had and e-mailed Forrest and Mr. Fenn put it on your site, did he find it and Mr. F. just wants to go with him to retreive it? We need to be informed if this is what has happened. Us chasers that have not gone to our spots yet need verification and conformation that the chest is ready to be removed or has been removed and Mr. Fenn is just not letting anyone know because he has to give title to it. Jennifer and Stephanie, are you all Eyes and Ears on this one. Maybe he did find it and FF has to go and verify and give title to it, in Montana!! I know Dal would be sick as well as you two. Just thoughts out of my own head and making us all feel a little sick and heads spinning right now. We are close so close and just need a little more time and research. Still heading out in 4 days and will try to blog about experience every night or other night. It is a long trip and my Mother and I will be dog tired but have spots to check and places to find and a trove to bring home. Wish us luck and do you all believe it is in Montana? If FF checks on it too much It can not be far from home. It might be too far to walk but not to far from his home. I sent him some of my clues and my version of the home of Brown and Mr. Fenn did not e-mail me back he usually does most times I hope this is a sign that My Mom and I are close and just need to get there. He did not comment on one word of what my Hob,and where his rainbow and his treasure were in my chase. That sounds like maybe I hit the nail on the head!! Oh well we will see. Post this and see what kind of hits it gets. thanks Judym Mississippi Girl
06-13-2013, 03:12 PM,
Please read first
Forrest could have just been teasing about going with. I've just been freaked lately too...I think because The Today Show thing was put off(why?)... , Forrest posting that email about if someone finds it, it will be said on the blogs...some other things. Hopefully I'm just overly paranoid.

I look forward to hearing about your search Judy.

06-14-2013, 05:37 AM,
Please read first
Just about to burst and we leave Monday Morning!! Also have found more clues coming together that make sense and are all in the same area leading us to a spot. Hope we do not make fools out of ourselves. Also, because of the fires lately maybe it is hidden or buried in a spot that might eventually be in the burn area. So Mr Fenn did say it was still there Sunday or Monday of this past week? Is he going to give a clue next Monday or not I will be on the road but will stop to wifi and here his clue. Just post here on this blog and I will check it that day. Thanks Judy Still researching and packing and pondering on things big and small.
06-14-2013, 06:10 PM,
Please read first
He's been quiet lately which has made me wonder if the fires have anything to do with the location. If I remember right, he mentioned fires could be a problem as to where it is. You just don't know though if that's really true....I mean he could think yeah a fire could cause it harm, because if you find it in Idaho and your husbands a fireman and he brings it with while fighting a fire in NM and drops it...a fire could harm it lol...Ok, I don't think he'd go that far...just mean when he says things like that or the clues on The Today Show...there always seems to be an open door to other angles.

I'm excited for you Judy. Please make sure to bring extra water...it's going to be a hot one...you might want to find the cold first....
06-18-2013, 07:28 AM,
Please read first
im new to this site but I think or ishould say I know the proximity within a mile or two
06-18-2013, 07:38 AM,
Please read first
Keep us updated if you find it or want to talk about your search. ;-)