Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not more Wyoming
10-29-2013, 04:59 PM,
Why not more Wyoming
We call it Zero Road. There's a ranch for sale on Six Mile Rd about 2 miles south. It's on sale for 3.2 Million...a real bargain. Poison SPider Road parallels the Oregon Trail for a ways before it takes off to the SW.
10-29-2013, 05:19 PM,
Why not more Wyoming
I didn't know that about the Oregon Trail and Poison rd. I was at 7 mile road for one of my solutions. The lady at the factory on the corner called the cops on us. She came over to us all shaky asking why we were watching her. I felt bad. We've had the cops called on us a couple times. Pretty embarrassing to be a grown adult and having the cops called on you. We leave that part out when telling our kids about our trip. Oh and they don't know about my first speeding ticket in NM I got when I took my Mom on a search. Can you believe that? 46 years old and I get my first ticket with my MOM in the car...jeez louise. Oh back to Casper....
10-29-2013, 07:48 PM,
Why not more Wyoming
I can hear the phone conversation now... HI kids, just wondering how you are doing while Mom and Dad are out searching, and by the way, could you wire us bail money.
10-29-2013, 07:51 PM,
Why not more Wyoming
Does anyone know if the Front Range flooding was up in South Wyoming? I'm wondering if the local rivers were affected and if any damage to bridges and such happened in Medicine Bow and Laramies.
10-29-2013, 07:51 PM,
Why not more Wyoming
LOL Seeker...after all the searches I've done...they have more bail money than I would. Good thing they are good kids. It's their parents they have to worry about......*smile*
10-30-2013, 08:25 AM,
Why not more Wyoming
The flooding that affected CO did not occur here. We did have a flash flood on Hat Six Road because there had been a fire on the mountain in '12. There was nothing to stop the water. First the fire wiped out the Mosteller's ranch, then the flood. All bridges and roads are just fine.

As most know, very few people live in WY. As a result most people who chose to live here are quite private. They will notice strangers poking around on private property. Just a word on warning! Don't go on poking around on a privately owned ranch. In that case you'll probably meet a ranch hand wearing a gun...which is legal.Have really good maps so you'll know public from private land. Most of Casper MT is privately owned. Muddy Mt is mostly public. Laramie Peak is a mixture.
05-25-2014, 02:44 AM,
Why not more Wyoming
I was under the impression that we will not have to dig for the treasure box.....is this incorrect? (had FF answered this?)
05-25-2014, 05:47 AM,
Why not more Wyoming
Lucky, in TFTW Forrest talks about his toys falling off the porch into the home of the black widows.He says he went back and dug them out of the ground where they had been since he was a child.
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-25-2014, 07:12 AM,
Why not more Wyoming

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from unstainedglass on May 25, 2014, 3:44 am</b>

I was under the impression that we will not have to dig for the treasure box.....is this incorrect? (had FF answered this?)
</div>

Hi again unstained...most searchers I believe hold to the opinion that the chest is hidden-read as secreted away- and not buried...depends on what you develop as a solve...it is apparent that some believe we must dig to find it, people want think this like a pirate treasure I suppose...it is not... Smile
05-25-2014, 12:22 PM,
Why not more Wyoming
Thats part of the puzzle, not stating but hinting at how it may be hidden.Of course he is going to hint at different ways in his books but he will never confirm because that would take the thrill out of the find.
Shhh they aren't listening.