Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where does YOUR Warm Water(s) Halt??
07-15-2016, 06:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 06:13 PM by Project Why.)
Question  Where does YOUR Warm Water(s) Halt??
We've had 'several' statements from ff regarding WWWH and its importance. Now, I know not everyone believes that WWWH is the first clue. And that's fine. To each their own. Personally, I don't so much look at the poem as clue-clue, but more as a blueprint an architectural plan, using different keys. Otherwise, it's just too easy to get caught up in the ambiguity and simple meanings of it. But just for drill, while we're waiting for someone to find the chest or savvy Brown or Canasta or whatever, ......let us explore and entertain some different thoughts and theories on what YOU believe WWWH is?? Just that though, nothing else. I mean, why not? Yes, we've had threads on it before. So what. It couldn't hurt, could it.................

So here's your chance to explain yourself!! And who knows? One might just find a place to BEGIN. Smile And if you've said it before, well, tell us again. Let your thoughts be known(in my best and loudest Scottish Highlander voice)!!!!!!! Smile And don't be stingy!! And don't be an A-hole about it. Be generous and gracious. And maybe your generosity will be repaid. And you don't have to say what it is you believe it is right now. No one wants your solution. But just think of an example and explain it. Put some thought into it. It's not about giving anything away. I mean, there's nothing to give. But it's about having all the "known" ingredients on the table before we can make a cake kinda thing. In this case just one. What is it? And WHY?

Ok. I'll go first:

Suzanne Somer's outdoor bathtub. It's a metaphor for hot spring. And of course you understand how a hot/warm geothermal spring can halt/interrupt/draw up/pause/stop. .....No. A child would understand. Smile Maybe I need to use the water heater leakage on concrete analogy. Smile No. Need ff shower scenes? No savvy canasta? No savvy Brown?

Alright, who's next?? Let's get it all out there on the table. Don't hold back!!

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
07-15-2016, 06:24 PM,
RE: Where does YOUR Warm Water(s) Halt??
A urinal. No clue as to which one. One in a canyon with Brown house nearby.
07-15-2016, 06:31 PM,
Not a very good start. But maybe some peeps will come around?

Come on. Don't be afraid of what others think.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
07-15-2016, 06:44 PM,
(07-15-2016, 06:24 PM)Windy City Wrote: A urinal. No clue as to which one. One in a canyon with Brown house nearby.
Hey if we can go with Somer's bathtub why not a urinal, I mean that is where the Kidney waste halts just before the flush. Flush is a hand in poker. Now we need to just narrow down whose urinal out of the millions north of Santa Fe.

I think it is George Hamilton's I mean he was at the Suzanne Somer's party where the bath tub was and FF did screw up the $100 bill claiming it was Hamilton. I wonder it there is a canyon near his home?
07-15-2016, 06:46 PM,
(07-15-2016, 06:31 PM)Project Why Wrote: Not a very good start. But maybe some peeps will come around?

Sorry PW. I did not mean to offend you. But, consider what a child would come up with: sink, bathtub, toilet. I did not see the harm in a little humor when so much mud slinging has been going around.

A more serious answer. Right now l am looking at the Great Continental Divide Basin for the same reason.
07-15-2016, 06:49 PM,
The Great Basin offers a reasonable choice. It doesn't allow water to flow out and therefore all water that falls into it must halt.

I also like the Firehole river and everything related to that area. Decall might be right.
07-15-2016, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 06:58 PM by Jack.)
Look at the big picture, stay in the box. The only place that you can confirm is absolutely true is in the poem. Warm waters halt at the letter "s". Go ahead and try to prove me wrong. I dare you!

“There are a few words in the poem that are not useful in finding the treasure Phil, but it is risky to discount any of them. You over simplify the clues. There are many places in the Rocky Mountains where warm waters halt, and nearly all of them are north of Santa Fe. Look at the big picture, there are no short cuts.”

“All of the information you need to find the treasure is in the poem.”
07-15-2016, 07:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 07:08 PM by Project Why.)
(07-15-2016, 06:38 PM)Itch my cache Wrote: A butt.

You're just looking for other people's starting point.

A butt? Smile Drip. Drip.

That's not true. Don't be like that, Itch my snatch!! I'm only attempting to stimulate some discussion on something that actually could help. Everything else isn't going to help.

(07-15-2016, 06:44 PM)The Wolf Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 06:24 PM)Windy City Wrote: A urinal. No clue as to which one. One in a canyon with Brown house nearby.
Hey if we can go with Somer's bathtub why not a urinal, I mean that is where the Kidney waste halts just before the flush. Flush is a hand in poker. Now we need to just narrow down whose urinal out of the millions north of Santa Fe.

I think it is George Hamilton's I mean he was at the Suzanne Somer's party where the bath tub was and FF did screw up the $100 bill claiming it was Hamilton. I wonder it there is a canyon near his home?

et tu brute? I read all your comments on your blog the other day. Actually some decent stuff. Ya know, I take what I need and flush the rest of the kidney waste down the urinal. Keep up the good work loco's cousin. Smile

(07-15-2016, 06:46 PM)Windy City Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 06:31 PM)Project Why Wrote: Not a very good start. But maybe some peeps will come around?

Sorry PW. I did not mean to offend you. But, consider what a child would come up with: sink, bathtub, toilet. I did not see the harm in a little humor when so much mud slinging has been going around.

A more serious answer. Right now l am looking at the Great Continental Divide Basin for the same reason.

Well now there we go!! See that was so hard. Smile

07-15-2016, 07:11 PM,
(07-15-2016, 07:00 PM)Project Why Wrote:

That's not true. Don't be like that, Itch my snatch!! I'm only attempting to stimulate some discussion on something that actually could help. Everything else isn't going to help.

et tu brute? I read all your comments on your blog the other day. Actually some decent stuff. Ya know, I take what I need and flush the rest of the kidney waste down the urinal. Keep up the good work loco's cousin. Smile

Thank you PW, just don't throw the baby out with the bath water ;-)
07-15-2016, 07:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 07:18 PM by Project Why.)
(07-15-2016, 06:49 PM)Indy Wrote: The Great Basin offers a reasonable choice. It doesn't allow water to flow out and therefore all water that falls into it must halt.

I also like the Firehole river and everything related to that area. Decall might be right.

Ok. So we got Decall's WWWH. And that includes Dal's: Where the Firehole and the Gibbon halt at Madison Junction.

(07-15-2016, 07:11 PM)The Wolf Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:00 PM)Project Why Wrote:

Thank you PW, just don't throw the baby out with the bath water ;-)

I'm a generous man W, ......don't worry it will be your baby if I do. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where warm waters halt... GreenTea 27 2,502 09-19-2018, 02:26 PM
Last Post: tyounis
  warm water / cool water? forest_gump 1 263 07-27-2018, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Where Warm Waters Halt tomwhat 41 9,512 07-18-2018, 10:22 PM
Last Post: antigroove
  Where warm waters halt NTMI 5 2,376 02-13-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  When your warm blood halt is flow, you will exit the chase. ItsAllMine 2 977 03-26-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: HollyfromMN
  Warm waters halt at 74 degrees f. James Perotti 2 1,304 07-13-2015, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Tony