Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No place for the meek
07-22-2016, 09:29 AM,
No place for the meek
The chest is not in a dangerous place, so that wouldn't prevent the meek from going there, so why is it no place for the meek? Maybe it's meeker than meek?
07-22-2016, 09:40 AM,
RE: No place for the meek
(07-22-2016, 09:29 AM)James Perotti Wrote: The chest is not in a dangerous place, so that wouldn't prevent the meek from going there, so why is it no place for the meek? Maybe it's meeker than meek?

It's a little scary getting there. There are mountains and forests and places where the wild things live. Ask Sam Gamgee to go along with you.
07-22-2016, 10:19 AM,
I think me and Sam both have the same reservations about things, and we both know that the only way forward, is by putting one foot in front of the other. Your mentioning Sam took me back to the place where it all started for me more than sixty years ago.
07-22-2016, 10:36 AM,
I'll tell you this...It's no place for the Meek because Grizzlies roam there. That's the Home of Brown, it all ties together. "B"rown is capitalized in the poem as a symbol of respect, it's not just a name.. It's respect for the APEX PREDATOR that roams the WOOD!

I love them, and I fear Grizzlies all at the same time... If you go to West Yellowstone be sure to go and visit the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center. You will see a "BROWN" bear from Alaska at the zoo that weighs 1,000 pounds... My stomach sank when I saw him and I told myself I couldn't imagine roaming the woods and knowing 1,000 pound Beast is out there too.. Carry all the bear spray and firepower for protection it sill will make you feel defenseless against one.

Have Fun and Be Safe! Life wouldn't be fun without adventure and risk..... it would be boring! And don't just be alert for Mr. Bear... Be alert for Ms. Moose too! I love Montana and Wyoming, its a SAFARI in America!
07-22-2016, 10:58 AM,
If you ever see a grizzly moving fast, you will respect the danger. I once saw a grizzly execute a 180 degree turn and accelerate to 20 MPH+ in the blink of an eye. Lightning fast and extremely fluid body movement. I could not believe it.
07-22-2016, 11:15 AM,
(07-22-2016, 09:29 AM)James Perotti Wrote: The chest is not in a dangerous place, so that wouldn't prevent the meek from going there, so why is it no place for the meek? Maybe it's meeker than meek?

Or maybe this is just a great puzzle.
-.-..The keeper of the key
07-22-2016, 11:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2016, 12:04 PM by Woody Bogg.)
Grizzlies are unpredictable 99 will run from you the next one will come after you. A few years ago there were two hunters in Canada that a grizzly killed. It came onto them so fast their rifles were still on their shoulders. If one decides to get you well I don't think you'd have much of a chance! Just had a guy here that was on a mountain bike and met one around a corner killed him Instantly!! Yet I've wandered around in these mountains for years even at night sometimes unarmed I've never had a problem. I live in Montana 60 miles from the Canadian border..I've been within 20 ft. of them several times..
07-22-2016, 11:27 AM,
I was thinking of Millay's poem, about the shining palace built upon the sand. And Mr. Fenn referring to himself as a word architect. A shining palace is a new palace, and a palace can be a castle, and Meeker seemed to go right along with it.
07-22-2016, 11:51 AM,
it being the 9th line in the poem, i suspect that there may be a lot of importance to it. The less we understand it, then the more its meaning is valuable.

The word "From" capitalizes F, and Fenn always ends his texts with f.
We are all meek until we are brave enough I suppose.
"It's no" place... Answers I already Know. No-Know
From as used in writing letters.
It would seem like this place is directly leaving from Home of Brown.
So HOB and Meek are in the same place.
Scary woods, with lions tigers and bears is all I could come up with.
Dorothy is also below the HOB. Nicole Brown. lol.

07-22-2016, 12:39 PM,
(07-22-2016, 11:23 AM)Woody Bogg Wrote: Grizzlies are unpredictable 99 will run from you the next one will come after you. A few years ago there were two hunters in Canada that a grizzly killed. It came onto them so fast their rifles were still on their shoulders. If one decides to get you well I don't think you'd have much of a chance! Just had a guy here that was on a mountain bike and met one around a corner killed him Instantly!! Yet I've wandered around in these mountains for years even at night sometimes unarmed I've never had a problem. I live in Montana 60 miles from the Canadian border..I've been within 20 ft. of them several times..
Hi Woody, do you think they sense your confidence and experience in the woods along with your proper respect for their space?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meek is it religious admin 30 2,005 11-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Meek. mikemike 0 422 06-28-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: mikemike
  No place for the meek lostowl 31 4,969 04-27-2017, 01:16 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Thinking about "no place for the meek" LitterateOne 9 4,133 03-15-2017, 11:18 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  No Place for the meek... Mindy 16 4,442 01-04-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: VinnieVega
  No place for the Meek Mindy 27 9,275 12-17-2016, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Mindy