Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lizard effigy, spanish bayonet or what?
11-01-2013, 02:49 PM,
11-01-2013, 03:01 PM,
ricky, totaly guessin here .....to me it looks like an old tent tie down spike, dagger end goes in the ground,top is made for hammerin, the notches are where you tie the rope to the tent , or you nail it into a tree as a horse tie off spot , dont know just guessin.....d
11-01-2013, 03:17 PM,
or it was from a wooden ship , and was used to tie down sail ropes???? ask forrest fenn,hed know better than i d
11-01-2013, 04:29 PM,
It IS A DAGGER ALRIGHT NOW RUN WITH THAT THOUGHT ,IM NOT KIDDING ITS A HUGE CLUE.BUT YOU NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF DAGGER IT IS. ITS NOT ONE FOR FIGHTING THOUGH.
11-01-2013, 04:37 PM,
dagger for cutting out still beating hearts...
11-01-2013, 04:47 PM,
YOU can find that dagger where wwwh if I did so can you.
11-01-2013, 05:11 PM,
11-01-2013, 06:04 PM,
Substantially different.
11-01-2013, 09:02 PM,
You don't know how looooong I looked up ancient weapons, ancient tools, Indian tools, Archaeology tools, Railroad tools, nails, etc. Finally emailed Mr. Fenn. BOY, DO I FEEL STUPID!

Here was his response..." It's the butterfly decoration on the end of the little rectangular pot. See page 218."

LOL Smile
11-01-2013, 09:45 PM,
LOL!! I emailed him back and said "I was laughing so hard when I read this. I guess I'm not going to be the one to find the treasure!" Smile