Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bakers Hole
11-04-2013, 06:54 AM,
Bakers Hole
I'm a little confused about where this is. He talks about it being on the western edge, but didn't he walk upstream into the park to where would bath in the river.
11-06-2013, 05:47 PM,
Bakers Hole
It's several hundred yards upstream from where the Madison crosses under highway 191.

There used to be a settlement called Brown's Camp there (on the 1915 map).

That's not my HOB, but it might help your search.
11-06-2013, 06:20 PM,
Bakers Hole
Forest fenn and I had an email conversation about this bakers hole I told him that its not part of the river and he replied you are wrong sir before before it was a campground it was a spot on the river ,that he visited a lot then it became a dumpsite and bears became a problem ,but the dump has been covered up so the bear encounters are almost gone , but he said that the amount of people there now has kept him away from the spot for years.
11-06-2013, 06:34 PM,
Bakers Hole
pidmt, thanks ,ive been reading about new mexicos lost tresure ledgends , lota lost tresures out there,somewhere in new mexico ,fasinating!!! d
11-06-2013, 06:36 PM,
Bakers Hole
forrest fenns probably found them all, haha d
11-06-2013, 07:09 PM,
Bakers Hole
dal, for you it makes no difference what he said about Bakers hole. he loved it for peace and if he put the treasure there he would have no trouble retrieving the bracelet he so dearly wants. there is no home of Brown there, no blaze, and really not a place to be brave. its not anywhere around there, dont forget he mentions Gardiners island in new york about Cook and his treasure in a dream .i know this to be a hint Gardiner north entrance of yellowstone, an airport he landed his plane in many times, Also a place of beauty and museums, blaze( devils slide) no place for the meek(followers of jesus) meek inheret the earth and riches , also devils slide not for the meek , also a marker for a 5000 years from now still a clue. boiling river or mamoth hot springs , both about 10 miles or more from Joe Brown put in(rafting trips) also famous for Browns discovery of gold in late 1800 s . Joe Meek trapper also lived in area near there .coincidence i believe . from there no place for the meek, try paddling against that current u will end up in Jim Yankee canyon .lmao .everdrawing nigh left hand side, where devils slide look out is .heavy loads and waters high, sediment in yellowstone river and big rocks. tarry scant with marvel gaze, you must focus when u look in the water to see treasure on bottom. When I way there in May I saw a rock with numbers carved in it 1-8762 on edge of river. it may be in water close to that marker. I was not brave enough to go into that water too find out. water was ice cold. He said it will be hard to retrieve, try lifting gold from under water, it is 20 times heavier 20x40=800 pounds. its there, thats why he wants u to retrieve it so he can get his bracelet back. he cant lift it out of there and its close to the road where people may see him. if he brought a crane or some device to retrieve it. why he put your pic of your put in in the madison river on the cover of tftw was to throw people off the trail and bakers hole is also a diversion because of people getting too close to the real location in Gardiner . Good Luck ALL. ps yellowstone river is a navigable river in montana of which a treasure trove can be legally retrieved; and He knew that law. pss its low in february only about a 1/2 foot deep the month he put it there. I hope someone finds it!!! all i want is some recognition if u find it there email me at stoneman_65704@yahoo
11-06-2013, 07:43 PM,
Bakers Hole
HMMMM. Dal who?
11-06-2013, 08:20 PM,
Bakers Hole
Slough creek up in that area there is a myth about that creek was named after a soldier that had a diary and in it he wrote a stream that appears to bare my name hint ( up YOUR creek )
11-06-2013, 08:23 PM,
Bakers Hole
And Soda butt geyser is not a active geyser (where warm waters halt )
11-07-2013, 02:41 AM,
Bakers Hole
stoneman_65704 you wrote: <i>try lifting gold from under water; it is 20 times heavier 20x40=800 pounds</i>

I would really like for you to explain to me how gold is 20 times heavier under water. I will be waiting for your explanation.

You apparently have no, none, zip, nada, zero, understanding of basic math……Even in today’s pathetic, dumbed downed version of education, Archimedes principle is taught in grade school.

Anything submerged in water weighs less……..The stupidity of people in America is unbelievable.

Calming down……getting off soapbox.