Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bakers Hole
11-07-2013, 05:37 AM,
Bakers Hole
don't be so hard on Stoner, he's not sure who's blog he's on. Dang the drug must be really good these days lol
01-30-2014, 07:05 PM,
Bakers Hole
I think the Gardiner Island story is a hint, but not thats it in Gardiner Mt. The hint is that Capt. Kidd buried or hid his Treasure there in a ravine that was on PRIVATE Land. NOw the hint is either, FF hid his treasure on private land, or the rest of that Capt Kidd story is that the Land owner dug it up and turned it over to the Court when asked to do so, but he keep a Large Diamond. So the hint may be that ff doesn't want that to happen, so its NOT on Private land. Pick one.
01-30-2014, 07:44 PM,
Bakers Hole
i think Bakers hole could be a place near and dear to his heart question is where did Dal Nietzel put in on the cover of his book tftw
01-30-2014, 09:03 PM,
Bakers Hole
Duncan, he hasnt found all of them. Smile Keep researching.
Shhh they aren't listening.
02-22-2014, 09:55 PM,
Bakers Hole

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from muset on November 6, 2013, 5:47 pm</b>

It's several hundred yards upstream from where the Madison crosses under highway 191.

There used to be a settlement called Brown's Camp there (on the 1915 map).

That's not my HOB, but it might help your search.
</div>

Does anyone have a link for the 1915 map that they could post? pretty please Smile