Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where warm waters halt!
11-04-2013, 01:32 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
NTMI, I did not come to a statue of an Indian...actually I just thought that in the wood meant, well in the woods! It probably is deeper than that.
11-04-2013, 01:47 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
OK, so I will give a second clue; take the canyon down, not too far but too far to walk - that would be Glenwood canyon. And put in below the home of Brown - that would be Grizly creek exit. The river runs below that so that's where you "put in". well you see where I may be going with this. If you are interested in hearing my coordinates let me know. The person I want to help me get this treasure must be honest, trustworthy and a good person who wants to do good things with the money!! This is not a joke it's out there waiting for us!! Smile

11-04-2013, 02:03 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
Hi there Hank! Do you live in Colorado? How does the Grizzly creek exit have to do with home of Brown?

Tracey
11-04-2013, 02:07 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
Hi Tracey! I do live here in Colorado. Home of Brown: Brown bear= Grizzly.. I mean it could be Brown trout too. I think that they have Brown trout along the Colorado river. What do you think?
11-04-2013, 02:52 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
Well, I think you should probably come up with a better HOB. Forrest says "don't mess with my poem" and I think that's just messing with it too much. My opinion only.

So, welcome to the forum. I also live in Colorado. And I am, what seems to be, one of the few that believes the treasure is in Colorado. I hope I am right! Smile

11-04-2013, 03:05 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
Hank, did you have the quest ceasing at the statue of the indian (if you are brave and in the wood)? I worked the poem to there at one time, but it wasn't strong enough, and it's my understanding that Mr. Fenn has a fair amount of reverence for the native American culture, so I let that solve go. I hope that you can work it out, good luck!
11-04-2013, 03:06 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
The other thing I was thinking is that at the Glenwood hotel, there is a Molly Brown Suite, and it's right by the river. I thought that's what he may have meant by "put in" below the HOB! I am probably wrong on both accounts. Ah well, back to the old drawing board!

11-04-2013, 03:25 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
NTMI, I did not come to a statue of an Indian...actually I just thought that in the wood meant, well in the woods! It probably is deeper than that.
11-04-2013, 04:12 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
It is deeper than that. When it comes to Forrest, I can tell that we all need to think outside of the box. Happy Hunting Hank!
11-04-2013, 04:27 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
Happy hunting, Hank!

@Tracey: It's solvable, I feel, but I agree with you, it won't be solved at face value. But how's this for deep? I just got done watching tyounis's video taping of FFs appearance in Taos day before yesterday. At 55:00 of the video, I caught movement in the sky outside my home office/computer room. A bald eagle was flying overhead, heading north. We live on the outskirts of suburbia, so we see hawks and kestrels, but there is only one other time that I have seen a bald eagle fly over, and it was awhile back. AWESOME (yes, I used that word!), and that FF is one awesome dude too!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Begin it where warm waters halt - ( PACIFIC WATERSHED / ATLANTIC WATERSHED ) SantaFe 4 2,951 10-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Last Post: longshot954