Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where warm waters halt!
11-04-2013, 04:58 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
It's my opinion that the starting point(WWWH) has absolutely nothing to do with water. That's why i believe some are being tripped up. Does anyone else have a similar opinion ?
11-04-2013, 05:57 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
If i was going to hide something like in Tampa Florida and i wanted you to try and find it but not easy to find im not going to say look in Florida so that being said Its not in Montana,Wyoming or New Mexico
11-04-2013, 07:27 PM,
Where warm waters halt!

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from JJ on November 4, 2013, 4:58 pm</b>

It's my opinion that the starting point(WWWH) has absolutely nothing to do with water. That's why i believe some are being tripped up. Does anyone else have a similar opinion ?
</div>

I'll second that
11-04-2013, 07:54 PM,
Where warm waters halt!

<b>Quote from SidnCharley on November 4, 2013, 7:27 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from JJ on November 4, 2013, 4:58 pm</b>

</div>

I'll second that</div>
</div>

sort of. but just like too far doesn't mean walk or boat or horse.
11-04-2013, 08:04 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
some are being tripped up ....1 outa 1000 might have a clue...20,000 searchers 20 people have a clue, and if they arent in the right state ,thay are clueless.....even if someone finds the area where fenn put it ...they still will have to figure out the final puzzle, just think of it 101 blazes to choose from,in an area the size of 50 football feilds ...or bigger ,where ever it is ,fenn knows it like the back of his hand,no doubt d
11-04-2013, 08:21 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
I've said before, I'm not so sure anything in the poem relates to anything in the physical world until the very last clue is solved.
11-04-2013, 08:38 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
yup pa rooney! you also most likely need a pair of very sharp eyes...and if you beleive in the meta physical ,a little help from the spirits of the woods d
11-04-2013, 08:53 PM,
Where warm waters halt!

<b>Quote from SidnCharley on November 4, 2013, 8:21 pm</b>

I've said before, I'm not so sure anything in the poem relates to anything in the physical world until the very last clue is solved.
</div>

I will agree with you SidnCharley, more like a journey than directions. Till the author has you at a location he lead you. then becomes a physical world. I don't think that area ( location) is the blaze, but the point at which you see it and start from there. "If you been wise". (you are there), AND (now you see), "Find the blaze"...
11-04-2013, 09:02 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
what if your there and you find a second poem? a whole new set of clues...aww man!! moment d
11-04-2013, 09:07 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
Duncan, I would not believe that would be the case. FF wants it found but it doesn't matter if that's 1000 yrs from now. Yes he could have "Hid" more clues, but I'm not looking for a "poem". but won't rule out something else that needs to be done.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Begin it where warm waters halt - ( PACIFIC WATERSHED / ATLANTIC WATERSHED ) SantaFe 4 2,833 10-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Last Post: longshot954