Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where warm waters halt!
11-04-2013, 09:19 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
yes,seeker i think you right,no second poem..there definetly somthing at the end though,tricky most likely ..he wouldnt just have you look down at bottom of a tree base or rock,that would be to easy .hes smart as hec, i wouldnt play poker with him , id give him a run for the money at fly fishin though, heheh.....d
11-04-2013, 09:23 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
Call me crazy but I'm still bought into the ideology that the poem is all you need. It has 9 clues that, when solved correctly (followed precisely), will lead to the treasure; it won't lead to a lock box, a note, another clue or anything that's not a 10x10x5 (or 6) bronze chest.
11-04-2013, 09:28 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
yes i think the poem is all you need ,but do you not think forrest fenn has a final challenge for the searcher ,i do ...d
11-04-2013, 09:40 PM,
Where warm waters halt!

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from duncan on November 4, 2013, 9:28 pm</b>

yes i think the poem is all you need ,but do you not think forrest fenn has a final challenge for the searcher ,i do ...d
</div>

I wish I knew what the end looked like! Forrest makes it sound like whoever solves the poem can go right there and get it, no gimmicks. Whether or not that means there is something "tricky" at the end has yet to be seen. I'd like to believe that, even if somehow concealed, the chest will be accessible to even the frailest among us.
11-04-2013, 09:43 PM,
Where warm waters halt!

<b>Quote from SidnCharley on November 4, 2013, 9:23 pm</b>

Call me crazy but I'm still bought into the ideology that the poem is all you need. It has 9 clues that, when solved correctly (followed precisely), will lead to the treasure; it won't lead to a lock box, a note, another clue or anything that's not a 10x10x5 (or 6) bronze chest.
</div>

I take it the same way as you. I guess what I mean when I say there is something to do when you find the Blaze is that, I don't believe the blaze is where the chest is at. That is where the Physical search starts that leads to the chest. If I'm correct, you read the poem and the meaning(s) of it takes you to the place to start. Then Just like an "Architect" plans and designs... you must construct the poem to find the chest.

But I can not rule out something in the field that would , for lack of a better term, help. Mainly because I have not been there yet.
11-04-2013, 09:47 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
me too sid me too, i think its accessible to anyone that is there, but i dont rule out a very tricky puzzle at the end , i think fenn wants who ever finds it ,to earn it . indiana jones always has to bust his ass ,why not searchers of forrest fenn's treasure d
11-04-2013, 09:54 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
PS. It's not in Colorado. Ok, let the yelling begin.
11-04-2013, 09:58 PM,
Where warm waters halt!

<b>Quote from Seeker on November 4, 2013, 9:54 pm</b>

PS. It's not in Colorado. Ok, let the yelling begin.
</div>

Ah yes, I forgot momentarily where we were. Thanks for the reminder!
11-04-2013, 10:38 PM,
Where warm waters halt!

<b>Quote from duncan on November 4, 2013, 8:38 pm</b>

yup pa rooney! you also most likely need a pair of very sharp eyes...and if you beleive in the meta physical ,a little help from the spirits of the woods d
</div>

Big Grin Hereforeto you shall be called 'Moves with Confidence', Duncan! Do us all proud! Big Grin
11-04-2013, 10:38 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
8O It's NOT?????!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Begin it where warm waters halt - ( PACIFIC WATERSHED / ATLANTIC WATERSHED ) SantaFe 4 2,835 10-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Last Post: longshot954