Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where warm waters halt!
11-04-2013, 11:21 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
no aint gonna do nobody proud...im a sideliner, just curious to see the outcome...if there is one ,I admire fenn,texas slickster he is... man who knows somthin about every thing, including human nature,big time!!! d
11-04-2013, 11:45 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
Why do all the NM posters come to Colorado and tell the world it's not here. Very strange behavior and no other state has so many nay sayers. I have a theory on this. It's one of four of these reasons.

1. Colorado and NM are heated rivals and it doesn't end on the field.

2. People from New Mexico get beat up whenever they visit Colorado and are jealous of Coloradoans.

3. It's really in Colorado and they figure by scaring everyone to NM, they have the state for themselves to search.

4. They found it Colorado and returned home to NM with the chest and are thus speaking the truth and saving us time and money. (I prefer the chase ending in that scenario)

5. Several of you found the Treasure, had your souls stolen, and now work for Forrest as Zombies posting erroneous info.

Did I miss one?

(I'm going with #5).

If you add one, please keep ideas for the list rated PG as we do have 9 yr olds reading these as shown to us the other night in the video). I will update the list as I find out the truth. lol.
11-05-2013, 12:04 AM,
Where warm waters halt!
it can be where ever fenn wants it to be ,that's whats so funny...!!! d
11-05-2013, 12:18 AM,
Where warm waters halt!
Personally, if I was going to hide a treasure in the Rocky Mountains for all the world to chase, I would not hide it in the state that I lived in. Simply because that is where most people would think it was hidden. AND, I would not hide it in a state that I was going to write about over and over again in my books because again... human nature is to say "hey, he loved Montana and Wyoming, it HAS to be there." Nope, I don't think it is in New Mexico, Wyoming or Montana. So what does that leave....Colorado. He also said that where he secreted it is very special to him and private. I'm banking on private meaning that he doesn't talk about it (or write about it).

Now where DO those warm waters halt....I'm not telling. But I'm pretty sure it's in Colorful Colorado!
11-05-2013, 02:29 AM,
Where warm waters halt!
I like the logic. Let's go at this systematically: Start with WWWH: We all know about Flaming Gorge. What are other possibilities?
11-05-2013, 07:52 AM,
Where warm waters halt!
Maybe "private" is a hint....Colorado having the Air Force and he just was talking about being a "private".

11-05-2013, 07:52 AM,
Where warm waters halt!
I added #5. I'm warming up to the Zombie theory by Jackie.

#5 - Several of you found the Treasure, had your souls stolen, and now work for Forrest as Zombies posting erroneous info.
11-05-2013, 08:05 AM,
Where warm waters halt!
Duncan,

I'm not getting that.

Are you saying he's moving it around to different places as a way to prevent it being found?

Or maybe it never existed?

Or he buried it in San Lorenzo Pueblo? (you can make a case that 24,000 miles North of Santa Fe is his own backyard and thus meets the criteria of being more than 8 miles north of Santa Fe)

I'm a believer that it was hidden and put out there. If someone has found it already, then there's nothing he can do about it and that's the risk we all take. I know you think the wolf found it as you've posted that before. Is that a metaphorical wolf, a metaphysical wolf, or a guy or gal who really goes by wolf ?

If wolf has it, can you tell him/her to send the bracelet to Forrest so I can stop obsessing about it and spending so much money on my trips. Please!!! LOL

(I wrote guy/gal and him/her, but if there is a women named Wolf, I'm not sure I want to meet her - lol)

11-05-2013, 09:04 AM,
Where warm waters halt!
Yes Stephanie, I wondered that as well. But, for some reason, I think he said that to let us know that he doesn't talk about it.
11-05-2013, 03:38 PM,
Where warm waters halt!
I might need to give up on reading these posts. I think I understand the poem better than any of cryptic entries.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Begin it where warm waters halt - ( PACIFIC WATERSHED / ATLANTIC WATERSHED ) SantaFe 3 3,603 10-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Last Post: longshot954