Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where warm waters halt!
04-14-2016, 12:34 PM,
RE: Where warm waters halt!
(04-12-2016, 11:15 PM)Schatzjager Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 04:58 PM)JJ Wrote: It's my opinion that the starting point(WWWH) has absolutely nothing to do with water. That's why i believe some are being tripped up. Does anyone else have a similar opinion ?

Yes, I do.
WWWH is a gateway to Heaven, exit this life and enter Heaven, does a watergate or dam stop a fish? No they use ladders like the box shows all over it! A "Stairway to Heaven" so to speak So you terry scant around the halt via the stairway.
The FeΩΩatic
04-14-2016, 12:49 PM,
@ItsAllMine
WWWH a gateway to heaven, excellent.
Fish ladders, not so much....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
04-14-2016, 06:52 PM,
He used the river and the journey of a fish's life to equate to his. He may not even feel he would be accepted in heaven after all the bombs he dropped. The poem may lead to hell in a dry creek with no fish. I don't exclude anything, I look under most everything, i probe soft soil under trees with a rod and I look in the water. We don't have a clue what he was thinking so you if you want to find it you need to look everywhere. Just think, "no, he wouldn't put it here" one time and you missed your opportunity. You may search the same area 50 times before finding it. You can have the right area but no the right conclusion. Think not what you think, think what Fenn might think!
The FeΩΩatic
04-14-2016, 08:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016, 08:39 PM by decall.)
I like the fish hell idea. My ideas are similar where it is water to water all the way.. so the shadow man is standing at both the beginning and the end. Ω I am convinced that Fenn was concerned that the end would be a firey hell so he put that at the beginning like a firey birth and a cold death.
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
04-14-2016, 09:23 PM,
Turn this picture upside down and what do you see?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater
The FeΩΩatic
04-15-2016, 01:43 PM,
(04-15-2016, 12:50 PM)mountain digger Wrote: ItsAll,
Well now, isn't that an interesting double omega.

@Decall, that should be right up your alley.

Poem Solving:
Fenn hands us things, a Double Omega colophon for example, which begs us to look in the poem for correlation. It could turn out to be the theme of this whole thing.
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
06-30-2016, 10:52 PM,
Last year we had a wedding at my home. One of the people that was there designed the building and told me that the Air Force wanted the building pointed to the North Star. I told him well that is crazy because the North Star wont be there in 1000 years. He says I know. I told them the same thing.

http://www.koaa.com/story/31813073/air-f...s-building

07-07-2016, 08:45 PM,
Lots of interesting discussion here but.........
Is WWWH really talking about warm water or is it just a metaphorical statement.
After-all 10's of thousands of folks are looking there..................
07-07-2016, 08:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016, 08:49 PM by Hoofbeats.)
Golddustpeak Wrote:Is WWWH really talking about warm water or is it just a metaphorical statement.

IMO, warm refers to sentiment. But, my mind is always open for the temperature side of it too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Begin it where warm waters halt - ( PACIFIC WATERSHED / ATLANTIC WATERSHED ) SantaFe 4 2,839 10-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Last Post: longshot954