Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big Capital Letters in TTOTC
08-16-2016, 10:35 PM,
The Big Capital Letters in TTOTC
If you take all of the letters that are Big at the beginning of the chapters, give them a number value in their numbered place in the alphabet (A=1, B=2, etc..), you will get the number 419.

419 is also the area code for Toledo. This was a direct clue. Why use Toledo?
There are 149 pages in TTOTC.

Other significance of the date 4/19

The Simpsons premier as a short cartoon, on the Tracy Ullman show. There was a reference of The Thrill of the Chase on the simpsons not too long ago. Simpson was Fenn mothers maiden name. Simpson was the reason why Fenn even visited Yellowstone from the beginning.

Ive always suspected that the OKC bombing has been somehow integrated as a hint or clue. Just a hunch though. That day was 4/19.

49 seems to be a very common number that comes up in the chase.

94 on the periodic table is Ds. Forrest Fenn prayed for D's. Just another fitting

the numbers 1 4 9, are where I am trying to figure out their meanings.

I am a scrapbook, and cipher guy. I use everything Fenn says to my advantage. I dont follow the rules, and I think Fenn tells us things on purpose to filter out people who will and wont listen. If he does not care if his chest is found, then he has no reason to send out scrapbooks, and weekly words. He would have no reason to promote the chase.. There is a reason for everything, and I am just trying to figure out the why's and whats.

Hammer

08-16-2016, 10:46 PM,
RE: The Big Capital Letters in TTOTC
Good luck.
08-16-2016, 10:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 10:48 PM by knighterrant.)
Thanks for posting your actual theory Hammer...as opposed to some cryptic bs.
The squares of the first three numbers 1,2,3 are 1,4,9...might have something to do with the golden ratio.
Its a geometric progression seen in nature. I might be wrong, gonna go look it up. looked it up I was incorrect.

I'm not convinced those references are anything but happenstance yet but again thanks for sharing
Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another.

08-16-2016, 10:48 PM,
Really just looking for a good conversation. I hate feeling alone in this. I have big imagination, and sometimes it goes beyond, and I get ahead of myself, leaving myself in the dark.

08-16-2016, 10:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 10:56 PM by Chris Yates.)
there are 148 pages in the book

what are D's? 94 on the periodic chart is plutonium

did Forrest say the area code of Toledo was a direct clue?

i dont remember that. just that the treasure was more than 300 miles west or southwest
08-16-2016, 10:56 PM,
You're right Chris.
Think I'm losing it a bit.

I used the back of page 148, as 149.
Maybe I am force fitting it. Idk. My hunch is that these numbers are somehow connected.

08-16-2016, 11:26 PM,
I added up the letters, just to make sure. It came out 442. Maybe a 'W' was inadvertently left out?
08-17-2016, 01:01 AM,
(08-16-2016, 10:35 PM)Hammertime Wrote: If you take all of the letters that are Big at the beginning of the chapters, give them a number value in their numbered place in the alphabet (A=1, B=2, etc..), you will get the number 419.

419 is also the area code for Toledo. This was a direct clue. Why use Toledo?
There are 149 pages in TTOTC.

Other significance of the date 4/19

The Simpsons premier as a short cartoon, on the Tracy Ullman show. There was a reference of The Thrill of the Chase on the simpsons not too long ago. Simpson was Fenn mothers maiden name. Simpson was the reason why Fenn even visited Yellowstone from the beginning.

Ive always suspected that the OKC bombing has been somehow integrated as a hint or clue. Just a hunch though. That day was 4/19.

49 seems to be a very common number that comes up in the chase.

94 on the periodic table is Ds. Forrest Fenn prayed for D's. Just another fitting

the numbers 1 4 9, are where I am trying to figure out their meanings.

I am a scrapbook, and cipher guy. I use everything Fenn says to my advantage. I dont follow the rules, and I think Fenn tells us things on purpose to filter out people who will and wont listen. If he does not care if his chest is found, then he has no reason to send out scrapbooks, and weekly words. He would have no reason to promote the chase.. There is a reason for everything, and I am just trying to figure out the why's and whats.

Hammer

This right here makes more sense than anything on 97,862,412 pages of Codes and Ciphers. Thank you thank you thank you! Once again Hammer brings the hammer! BOOM! Astree is prolly smarter than Davis. He coulda solved this stupid riddle 4 years ago if he wasn't such a friggin CIA cipher hound.

If you could possibly work this together with some 10W-30 mixed with 2-4 gallons of used Florida Crisco you'd fer sure have key words poppin out all over. Remember gloves and eye protection.
08-17-2016, 05:40 AM,
(08-16-2016, 10:48 PM)Hammertime Wrote: Really just looking for a good conversation. I hate feeling alone in this. I have big imagination, and sometimes it goes beyond, and I get ahead of myself, leaving myself in the dark.

I like the way you think (about the scrapbooks and deliberate hints). Not sure about the 149, however.
08-17-2016, 07:02 AM,
(08-16-2016, 10:56 PM)Hammertime Wrote: You're right Chris.
Think I'm losing it a bit.

I used the back of page 148, as 149.
Maybe I am force fitting it. Idk. My hunch is that these numbers are somehow connected.

Hammer,

I run into 149 every once in a while, but I can never link it to anything. So your not crazy, but I don't know what it represents.
But I also run into so many other numbers that I can't keep track of them all. I wish I could reread TTOTC without any history of these numbers and words and see what really stands out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Capital Letters Eliza 11 3,567 07-13-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  cAPITAL LeTTerS Guest 31 2,292 05-25-2017, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  The capital B timrawa 12 3,473 06-21-2016, 02:13 PM
Last Post: seabear
  Can anyone find chest info and letters from military? admin 7 1,462 07-23-2015, 07:18 AM
Last Post: admin
  Missing letters will197532 5 603 10-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Last Post: mrknow
  Capital letters will197532 6 763 11-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Last Post: admin