Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CHEST HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!! PRESS CONFERENCE PENDING!!!
09-19-2016, 05:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 05:19 PM by glock20.)

Okay, it hasn't, but how did that headline make you feel? Do you guys ever think about that..... Will you be Deflated? Will you be excited? Will you want to know just how close you were to finding the Chest if you were in the same area...

I think about those exact same things...
09-19-2016, 05:59 PM,
RE: CHEST HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!! PRESS CONFERENCE PENDING!!!
My first reaction...

What was the solve?

Then I see the thread is that it isn't found and that's more disappointing than if it were found!
09-19-2016, 06:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 06:05 PM by Becky from WV.)
@glock20 - Felt annoyed that such a ridiculous statement would be broadcast here. Did NOT ring true for even a second. How would YOU possibly have that info anyway? YOU would NOT ... nor would you be posting that if it were true.

Why are you wasting our time with such statements? Ignorance has no place here. Please do the right thing, & delete this thread!
09-19-2016, 06:20 PM,
Drama.

Kpro

PS: Please add 'perhaps', 'might', and ' in my opinion only' to each sentence to ensure I don't get attacked. I know nothing and know I know nothing.
09-19-2016, 06:27 PM,
Lol,

Those headlines will never happen!
09-19-2016, 07:12 PM,
It does make you THINK.... How Far off were we at deciphering clues? What Clues matched up?!? Was the SPOT difficult to reach or actually really Easy?!

Who is the person or family that deciphered it? and how.... really makes you think.

The Chest is just sitting out there..... Waiting for one of us to just Pick it up and GO!
09-19-2016, 08:20 PM,
Mindy found it this weekend... didn't she?

She must have. She was so positive of her solve. Maybe she has to wait for the movie to come out.

I mean she really must have it. She actually did get someone to pay her... just for filming her digging it up.

Time will tell if it's her or not.

Wink

--TW
09-19-2016, 09:01 PM,
(09-19-2016, 08:20 PM)timberwolf Wrote: Mindy found it this weekend... didn't she?

She must have. She was so positive of her solve. Maybe she has to wait for the movie to come out.

I mean she really must have it. She actually did get someone to pay her... just for filming her digging it up.

Wink

--TW

How come every time I read a Mindy solve, I find myself eating Fruitloops and screaming "cucu for coco puffs"

I'm gonna lick a few stamps, and see if they stick. Even though you're not supposed to lick them.
09-19-2016, 09:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 09:06 PM by knighterrant.)
(09-19-2016, 08:20 PM)timberwolf Wrote: Mindy found it this weekend... didn't she?

Wink

--TW

There was at least one purported Big Bird sighting this weekend in NM that came across my desk. My best guess is that she got a hold of someone's solve or someone fed her a few crumbs and armed with this 'new information,' she ran down to look for the chest in a place that has been swarming with searchers since the first day. Trouble was, the solve was wrong like all the others.
Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another.

09-19-2016, 09:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 09:56 PM by Mindy.)

Wink

--TW

I didn't get paid, but it's looking like I will...Smile

Oh wait, she bought me a hot fudge sundae at Dairy Queen.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will the chest be found in the 2018 search season? The Count 7 822 11-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: LuckyLove
  Why would you need to disclose where you found the chest? LuckyLove 6 655 09-14-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: LuckyLove
  Will the chest be found 2017 search season? The Count 24 6,344 09-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Last Post: ROLL TIDE
  When the chest is found, what should be done? delayah 6 1,242 06-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: RahRah
  Do you think it's likely that the chest has already been found? GoneAlone 36 7,576 06-26-2017, 06:56 AM
Last Post: delayah
  Do you think Fenn wants the chest to be found soon? GoneAlone 17 4,553 06-22-2017, 09:31 AM
Last Post: illinoisghost