Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The problem...
09-20-2016, 11:25 PM,
The problem...
As this chase drags out, the good searchers fade away. But before they do, they publish their solve, their searches.

You gotta respect that. Shout out to DeCall and Jack.

So, what are we left with? We are left with the self-absorbed know-it-all asshats, that year after year, stick around ONLY to tell everyone how they have it all figured out. Tell everyone how wrong they are aboutmthe smallest of details.

What a crock of shit.

And why?

Well, because this puzzle so far hasnt been shown to have a single shred of confirmation. After 6 years, NOBODY knows with any certainty that they have anything. I mean ANYTHING.

The only thing that has kept this going are the newbies. But to keep this alive, there have to be more coming, than those leaving.

So, lets recap. Over time, we are left with asshats in the Chase, and we know nothing.

One last, parting note. Read the book, read the poem, rinse and repeat. Go back to the poem. But the book and a good map are good research materials. But go back to the poem, Ive said it so many times I dont want to say it again here. Oh, and a comprehensive knowledge of geography might help. Not history though. But geography. After all that, go back to the poem and forget everything I said about the book, a map, and geography. But when you cant figure any of that out...just remember....read the poem, then the book.

And around we go! Sounds like Im talking in circles, doesnt it? Thats right, the Chase is a circle-jerk!
09-20-2016, 11:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 11:43 PM by SlimShady.)
RE: The problem...
And it took you how long to figure that very obvious s**t out?

CC is dead and has been ever since Mdavis was unceremoniously booted out.

Im not planning on sticking around here either...

I predict next year will be more of the same with Gordon forever complaining of having solved it but can't get within X feet cause hes too fat and Mindy getting more ants in the pants every time she tries to get close to her spot. May as well go jerk off if thats all we gonna get...
09-21-2016, 05:53 AM,
(09-20-2016, 11:25 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote: ...After 6 years, NOBODY knows with any certainty that they have anything. I mean ANYTHING....

And you know this, how exactly?
09-21-2016, 07:05 AM,
(09-20-2016, 11:25 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote: As this chase drags out, the good searchers fade away. But before they do, they publish their solve, their searches.

So, what are we left with? We are left with the self-absorbed know-it-all asshats, that year after year, stick around ONLY to tell everyone how they have it all figured out. Tell everyone how wrong they are aboutmthe smallest of details.

What a crock of shit.

And why?

Well, because this puzzle so far hasnt been shown to have a single shred of confirmation. After 6 years, NOBODY knows with any certainty that they have anything. I mean ANYTHING.

The only thing that has kept this going are the newbies. But to keep this alive, there have to be more coming, than those leaving.

So, lets recap. Over time, we are left with asshats in the Chase, and we know nothing.

One last, parting note. Read the book, read the poem, rinse and repeat. Go back to the poem. But the book and a good map are good research materials. But go back to the poem, Ive said it so many times I dont want to say it again here. Oh, and a comprehensive knowledge of geography might help. Not history though. But geography. After all that, go back to the poem and forget everything I said about the book, a map, and geography. But when you cant figure any of that out...just remember....read the poem, then the book.

And around we go! Sounds like Im talking in circles, doesnt it? Thats right, the Chase is a circle-jerk!

Some wise words, but you have an assumption in your logic that might not be warranted. Were there ever any good searchers on here or is everyone an ass-hat when it comes to their wrong solution?

(BTW - what's an ass-hat? )
09-21-2016, 08:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016, 08:05 AM by romeofoxtrot.)
(09-21-2016, 05:53 AM)Milan Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 11:25 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote: ...After 6 years, NOBODY knows with any certainty that they have anything. I mean ANYTHING....

Fenn, and logic.

Quote:No, many people have found the first clue but they didn’t know it. Until someone finds the treasure they will not know for sure that they have discovered the first clue.

Quote:No 49, I cannot tell you how many searchers have identified the first clue correctly, but certainly more than several. I cannot imagine anyone finding the treasure without first identifying the starting point, although many seem to be preoccupied with later clues. To me that’s just expensive folly. f

Do you have the chest? If not...you will not know for sure. Wink

(09-21-2016, 07:05 AM)Indy Wrote: (BTW - what's an ass-hat? )
When in doubt, consult the dictionary. No dash needed.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshat
09-21-2016, 09:00 AM,
(09-21-2016, 07:05 AM)Indy Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 11:25 PM)romeofoxtrot Wrote: As this chase drags out, the good searchers fade away. But before they do, they publish their solve, their searches.

What a crock of shit.

And why?

Some wise words, but you have an assumption in your logic that might not be warranted. Were there ever any good searchers on here or is everyone an ass-hat when it comes to their wrong solution?

(BTW - what's an ass-hat? )
Indy, you said the word "logic" that makes you an asshat! You know nothing of logic!
What comes out of your pie-hole is bla bla bla -bla bla, lol
That's an asshat!
Btw, when you looked it up, did it have your name in there too? Lol
09-21-2016, 09:06 AM,
(09-21-2016, 05:53 AM)Milan Wrote:

Milan & All,

http://dalneitzel.com/2015/11/02/forrest-gets-mail-9/

Do expect that people will somehow *know* for sure once they have found the first clue?
No, many people have found the first clue but they didn’t know it. Until someone finds the treasure they will not know for sure that they have discovered the first clue.

Or they might have found it without realizing it?
Yes

That is the conundrum, no one is right or wrong at this point in time and until the chest is found no one can prove otherwise. I am of the opinion that to argue this point is just illogical.

Seannm
09-21-2016, 09:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016, 09:19 AM by romeofoxtrot.)
(09-21-2016, 09:06 AM)Seannm Wrote: ...no one is right or wrong at this point in time and until the chest is found no one can prove otherwise...
So, basically whats Ive said. No certainty until the chest is found. Chest hasnt been found. No certainty.

Itchy Ideas Wrote:When I do share my solve with you all (and I promise I will), you'll get a good laugh about this. Until then, I shall sit here quietly and smile as your "ass-hat" since I choose to show nothing and prove nothing to you all.. yet.

In before the delete!
09-21-2016, 02:49 PM,
(09-21-2016, 09:00 AM)SNL Wrote: Indy, you said the word "logic" that makes you an asshat! You know nothing of logic!
What comes out of your pie-hole is bla bla bla -bla bla, lol
That's an asshat!
Btw, when you looked it up, did it have your name in there too? Lol

Tsk, tsk. You don't call people that kind of name here. You're warned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do I have a problem! will197532 19 2,656 07-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  On problem solving John Brown 43 4,890 12-24-2013, 10:13 PM
Last Post: samsmith