Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
As I
01-03-2018, 11:08 AM,
RE: As I
(01-03-2018, 10:19 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 01:59 AM)geydelkon Wrote: Well, how I was able to look for a specific sign or symbol in the Poem was the letter "I". Actually it is the number 1. The rest of the "I"s in the Poem are what you see. This was my starting point, then other numbers started to appear as I read the Poem. Then the nine clues appeared. I wasn't done yet.

I have found that block 4 row 23 makes it fit to X. Next to the X is his mother which is a M.

MX

This was a tough one to figure out. For a long time I didn't know what I was looking at.

So why is it then that the I’s must go? Maybe it’s the ego that must go...

Actually you go in that direction. You cross the parking lot. The "why" is asking direction to a direction.

I did show everyone the pictures of what I was looking at.

Indian Scout and A Saint. MX
01-18-2018, 09:28 PM,
As I
Omg, I saw the title and immediately thought
as I was going to saint ives
I met a man with 7 wives
Lmao
Just as infuriating

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
01-18-2018, 09:32 PM,
RE: As I
(01-18-2018, 09:28 PM)geminicesdesigns Wrote: Omg, I saw the title and immediately thought
as I was going to saint ives
I met a man with 7 wives
Lmao
Just as infuriating

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Too funny, I am done with my 6 pack.